+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

doctorstrange

Jul 27, 2021
Please, I need detail on how to apply for this program. Thanks
Hi, you can browse the IRCC website to learn more about this.

(https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html)

Or you could watch a handful of videos on Youtube. Even though we are willing to guide you through this, nothing beats informing and teaching yourself :) Information is free and everything about it is accessible.

Ok234

Jul 7, 2021
Yes, you must put every job experience you have even if it's not related. Being productive is a plus factor. They still look into it. Are you outside or inside applicant?
I have a similar experience, I have worked as a Nanny in the past and now currently working as a junior lecturer, hope this won't affect my application to a refusal?

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
I have a similar experience, I have worked as a Nanny in the past and now currently working as a junior lecturer, hope this won't affect my application to a refusal?
I think it won’t affect as long as you already submitted proof of work experience/training related to the job(offer) your applying for

hccp_2019

May 18, 2021
Finally got a request for updated forms, Dec 2019 applicant.

I just noticed it asks for "An updated letter and offer of employment" which in my mind is just the imm5983. However, 5983 is just the offer of employment, I didn't submit any "updated letter" since basically, all info requested is within imm5983. Did anyone submit some form of a narrative letter from employer stating the need for a caregiver?

Also had a request to update imm5669 and imm5406 just like most folks here.

Reactions: james_va

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020

I just noticed it asks for "An updated letter and offer of employment" which in my mind is just the imm5983. However, 5983 is just the offer of employment, I didn't submit any "updated letter" since basically, all info requested is within imm5983. Did anyone submit some form of a narrative letter from employer stating the need for a caregiver?

Thats good news! May i know the initial of the Officer from the letter? Thank you

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019

Yes, I submitted the separate letter.

hccp_2019

May 18, 2021
Yes, I submitted the separate letter.
I see, I just don't remember this "letter" being on the checklist previously. So was thinking they just added this but I couldn't find info on why it was needed. I guess it would be somewhere along the line of "Dear Caregiver, I am pleased to extend an offer of employment to you...."?

Has anyone else submitted this letter last time or the new request? I will draft one just in case, no harm in sending a simple letter, I just don't see the relevance of this letter.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
I see, I just don't remember this "letter" being on the checklist previously. So was thinking they just added this but I couldn't find info on why it was needed. I guess it would be somewhere along the line of "Dear Caregiver, I am pleased to extend an offer of employment to you...."?

Has anyone else submitted this letter last time or the new request? I will draft one just in case, no harm in sending a simple letter, I just don't see the relevance of this letter.
Not previously just now.. who is ur officer?

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020

I am not sure about this letter, maybe they need an updated letter coming from your employer stating why they still need to hire you as their caregiver after waiting for a long time and also detailed caregiver's job description.

Last edited:

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hello everyone,

Just received another request letter, this time asking for the form 5983e to be updated (just like many of you here).

This is my complete timeline for now:

Home Child Care Provider Pilot Timeline(Applied Outside Canada from Philippines, Single Applicant):

Application received: Sept 20th 2019
AOR: Oct 29th 2019
NOA Request: Feb 3rd 2020
Biometrics Request: Feb 28th 2020
Medical Request: Feb 28th 2020
Biometrics Completed: March 11th 2020
Multiple Covid Delays: March - Aug 2020
Medical Completed: August 20th 2020
Medical Passed(GCKey) : August 31st 2020
Updated Passport Request: June 2nd 2021
Updated Forms Request(IMM5669 & IMM5406): July 25th 2021
Updated Forms Request(IMM5983e): August 9th 2021