+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Can we(2020 applicant) get PR direct , via new public policy??
I doubt it. If you’re here in Canada, and will encounter MANY people who had the hard time getting their PR, you will understand why I’m doubting it. The only people who got their PR immediately are express entry (after spending thousands of dollar) or spousal sponsorship or refugee or asylum seeker (they need to prove first that they will die unless Canada will adopt them). So if you’re not rich, from MAJOR COUNTRIES, with masteral or doctorate, or very intelligent, then I rather not expect the ircc to give me my PR just like that. Be happy with an open work permit. Otherwise, find a wife/husband who can give you the PR directly.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
  • The 2021-2023 Multi-Year Levels Plan was tabled in Parliament on October 30, 2020, with targets of 401,000 permanent residents in 2021 (range: 300,000- 410,000); 411,000 in 2022 (range: 320,000-420,000); and 421,000 in 2023 (range: 330,000- 430,000).
  • The plan increases admissions to offset the impacts of COVID-19, including a projected shortfall in 2020 of about 150,000 (actual shortfall was approximately 156,600). Unlike in previous years, this year’s plan features significantly lowered ranges in each year to provide flexibility for potential ongoing pandemic-related impacts—including travel restrictions and the possibility of interruptions to business resumption.
  • The Multi-Year Levels Plan has three broad objectives: 1) achieving long-term benefits for Canada; 2) contributing to short-term economic growth and addressing labour market needs for different regions; and 3) ensuring a well-managed migration system that can maintain public confidence.
Canada still need more immigrants

Reactions: roye and Jyotu

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
  • The 2021-2023 Multi-Year Levels Plan was tabled in Parliament on October 30, 2020, with targets of 401,000 permanent residents in 2021 (range: 300,000- 410,000); 411,000 in 2022 (range: 320,000-420,000); and 421,000 in 2023 (range: 330,000- 430,000).
  • The plan increases admissions to offset the impacts of COVID-19, including a projected shortfall in 2020 of about 150,000 (actual shortfall was approximately 156,600). Unlike in previous years, this year’s plan features significantly lowered ranges in each year to provide flexibility for potential ongoing pandemic-related impacts—including travel restrictions and the possibility of interruptions to business resumption.
  • The Multi-Year Levels Plan has three broad objectives: 1) achieving long-term benefits for Canada; 2) contributing to short-term economic growth and addressing labour market needs for different regions; and 3) ensuring a well-managed migration system that can maintain public confidence.
I agree. They need immigrants to save the economy. That’s why they made it easier for express entry. I suggest that you try that program too. I dunno how they will process the 90k applicants of TR to PR program (2 months already but NO ONE got an approval yet). They are saying that they need immigrants but there are people who are in this forum who already earned their rights to gain PR but still waiting for a loooong time. Ask these people if they still believe in giving the PR right away to caregivers. Money talks here. If you have money, and from major countries like Germany, getting PR is not a problem. So if you’re from Philippines like me, don’t expect too much if you don’t have a masteral or rich. I believe Quami, who got his PR spent thousands or maybe he is engineer or a doctor (or someone intelligent), or maybe he was a seasonal worker who accumulated years of working here.
I’m trying to be positive but I still present to all of you the reality here in Canada. Do you know anyone who got his PR without spending thousands of dollars (except for caregivers)? Me and my sisters spent almost $2000 ONLY just to be here.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
The only thing I know of now is that there is no too little or too big people if you have a Big God behind you, there is no too little experience or too much experience if God's will has set forth. We are all equal in the eyes of God and He will make things happen for those who truly believe Him. In this time of pandemic, our lives changed drastically, tremendously! not just for us inside Canada applicants, not to mention, who have left our beloved families back home, but also for those outside fighting the odds and hoping for a better future for their families too. Philippines for one, maybe considered by other people a small country, a poor country, a developing country, but, I will proudly shout out to the world that we also have the best healthcare workers in the world. Doctors, nurses, caregivers, paramedics, emts, med techs etc.-smart, hardworking, intelligent, PROFESSIONALS! Some gave up their wealth and jobs in our country to come here in Canada as caregivers. Nobody here exactly can speak in behalf of everyone. It hurts to know that the stigma of being a caregiver is being a small person for others, knowing that Canada is known to be diversed and discrimination in any form is unacceptable. We have our own beliefs, we are only bound to our own interpretations within our social bubbles, from what we have heard of, etc. We are all here because of our one and only common denominator, we have chosen Canada because we believe that our better future is here. If not, then there is no reason for all these. So, for me, for now, I will just trust the process, their policies- temporary or not, if Canada can give PR to undocumented construction workers why can't they for us? They will! Canada will! I am claiming it for all of us! We all deserved it! Inside or outside applicants! at the end of the day, we will all have our results. I've been thinking of hibernating from this forum as I found myself getting more depressed.
Let me end this long sentiment of mine with this:
Our faith and prayers and our own story of the word "sacrifice" is never weighted too little or too big in the eyes of God. There is no false hopes, if our hopes are rooted from God. His plan, way, and will are always better than ours, we just have to see through.

Last edited:

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
The only thing I know of now is that there is no too little or too big people if you have a Big God behind you, there is no too little experience or too much experience if God's will has set forth. We are all equal in the eyes of God and He will make things happen for those who truly believe Him. In this time of pandemic, our lives changed drastically, tremendously! not just for us inside Canada applicants, not to mention who have left our beloved families back home, but also for those outside fighting the odds and hoping for a better future for their families too. Philippines for one maybe considered by other people a small country, a poor country, a developing country, but, I will proudly shout out to the world that we also have the best healthcare workers in the world. Doctors, nurses, caregivers, paramedics, emts, med techs etc.-smart, intelligent, PROFESSIONALS! Some gave up their wealth and jobs in our country to come here in Canada as caregivers. Nobody here exactly can speak in behalf of everyone. It hurts to know that the stigma of being a caregiver is being a small person for others knowing that Canada is known to be a diversed and discrimination in any form is unacceptable. We have our own beliefs, we are only bound to our own interpretations within our social bubbles, from what we have heard of, etc. We are all here because of our one and only common denominator, we have chosen Canada because we believe that our better future is here. If not, then there is no reason for all these. So, for me, for now, I will just trust the process, their policies temporary or not, at the end of the day, we will all have our results. Ive been thinking of hybernating from this forum as I found myself getting more depressed Our faith and prayers and our own story of the word "sacrifice" is never weighted too little or too big in the eyes of God.
You’re definitely TRUE. Thanks for spreading POSITIVITY! God bless us all.

• Love
Reactions: Jyotu and roye

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
The only thing I know of now is that there is no too little or too big people if you have a Big God behind you, there is no too little experience or too much experience if God's will has set forth. We are all equal in the eyes of God and He will make things happen for those who truly believe Him. In this time of pandemic, our lives changed drastically, tremendously! not just for us inside Canada applicants, not to mention, who have left our beloved families back home, but also for those outside fighting the odds and hoping for a better future for their families too. Philippines for one, maybe considered by other people a small country, a poor country, a developing country, but, I will proudly shout out to the world that we also have the best healthcare workers in the world. Doctors, nurses, caregivers, paramedics, emts, med techs etc.-smart, hardworking, intelligent, PROFESSIONALS! Some gave up their wealth and jobs in our country to come here in Canada as caregivers. Nobody here exactly can speak in behalf of everyone. It hurts to know that the stigma of being a caregiver is being a small person for others, knowing that Canada is known to be diversed and discrimination in any form is unacceptable. We have our own beliefs, we are only bound to our own interpretations within our social bubbles, from what we have heard of, etc. We are all here because of our one and only common denominator, we have chosen Canada because we believe that our better future is here. If not, then there is no reason for all these. So, for me, for now, I will just trust the process, their policies- temporary or not, if Canada can give PR to undocumented construction workers why can't they for us? They will! Canada will! I am claiming it for all of us! We all deserved it! Inside or outside applicants! at the end of the day, we will all have our results. I've been thinking of hibernating from this forum as I found myself getting more depressed.
Let me end this long sentiment of mine with this:
Our faith and prayers and our own story of the word "sacrifice" is never weighted too little or too big in the eyes of God. There is no false hopes, if our hopes are rooted from God. His plan, way, and will are always better than ours, we just have to see through.
Highly Inspiring. God Bless you

• Love
Reactions: roye

Valia+

Jan 19, 2021
October 29, 2020. I am single, inside applicant
Great, I am October 16 applicant, zero experience and waiting for my permanent AOR too. Can you please inform me what is your next step? I have applied for work permit to the same application PR. So do you know after permanent AOR when it's possible to receive our work permit?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Great, I am October 16 applicant, zero experience and waiting for my permanent AOR too. Can you please inform me what is your next step? I have applied for work permit to the same application PR. So do you know after permanent AOR when it's possible to receive our work permit?
Next step is waiting. Wait for them to request anything. No one from 2019 (as far as I know) got their open work permit yet.

Reactions: G P S