+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Yay!!!! Good news! I just got my permanent AOR! I can link it on my Gckey account.
im single, October 2020 inside applicant with zero experience at the time of submission.
Im happy for you. Congratulations!
Can you share what updates you have on yout gckey? Thanks

Last edited:

NalbuphineHcl

Feb 5, 2021
Yay!!!! Good news! I just got my permanent AOR! I can link it on my Gckey account.
im single, October 2020 inside applicant with zero experience at the time of submission.
Congratulations! What exact date did you apply last October 2020? Are you married? I'm also a October applicant.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
September 2020 applicant here.. Hopeful for me to get our permanent AOR soon too. When did you first received your temporary AOR? Thanks

Last edited:

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Im happy for you. Congratulations!
Can you share what updates you have on yout gckey? Thanks
I tried to link it in the gckey, but i think I have to wait for sometime. It still doesn’t show my application. But they gave back my original UCI (because they gave me a temporary uci before) along with a permanent AOR. The email doesn’t state any “temporary number” anymore. So I guess, it’s my permanent AOR.

Reactions: Nanaruiz

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
September 2020 applicant here.. Hopeful for me to get our permanent AOR soon too. When did you first received your temporary AOR? Thanks
I got my TEMPORARY number last march, then repeatedly this july (with public policy information).
Then today, they gave back my original UCI number (they gave me temporary before)