+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
There is a twitter campaign going on, I will advise all the applicants on this forum to also be part of it by sending tweets to @marcomendicino and @IRCC to remind them of #caregiverspilotprogram. Currently, there is discrimination between inland and outland applicants as most people in canada are getting updates while 2019 outland applicants are not.
It’s obvious they r processing in land first as they have travel restrictions in place but being a 2019 in land applicant I have no update since I applied in July 2019 aside from the AOR. And even the caregivers in Canada r not getting priority since they focused on PR streams first. So please don’t think there’s discrimination, stay calm n stay positive all the delays r literally due to COVID-19.

Reactions: jorida

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Guys, i called ircc and was happy to hear that there was a new note dated 3 days ago on my application that it has forwarded to an officer and is on qeue for processing. Thank goodness. I guess 2019 applications are included on the 1500 applications to finalize on june 2021. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: ron4Canada

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
There is a twitter campaign going on, I will advise all the applicants on this forum to also be part of it by sending tweets to @marcomendicino and @IRCC to remind them of #caregiverspilotprogram. Currently, there is discrimination between inland and outland applicants as most people in canada are getting updates while 2019 outland applicants are not.
I beg to disagree, I’m an in Canada too but had to wait for a long time too.
those inland applicants since 2019 OBVIOUSLY completed their contract (i know some of them), and getting their PR is long overdue now. They have all the right SINCE THEY ARE PAYING TAXES SINCE 2019.

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Maybe both inland and outside canada 2019 along with the 2020 applications are both included on the 1500 applications to finalize. Let us just hope for the best of everybody, be it inland or out.

jhuuniihpher

Jan 26, 2021
Guys, i called ircc and was happy to hear that there was a new note dated 3 days ago on my application that it has forwarded to an officer and is on qeue for processing. Thank goodness. I guess 2019 applications are included on the 1500 applications to finalize on june 2021. Fingers crossed.
Hai, does all applicants( inside and outside) who got Temporary application number, will be included into the 1500 ist stage applications ? What do you think?

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
If I were you, in the next 2 months, call them every day or as often as you can if you have time. Sitting on your application for that long is not fair and is not very Canadian. Write, call, email, or send webform whatever means necessary to let more people know about your situation. You have every right to check on them if they are messing up with people's lives.

I heard horror stories of other programs, where the app was simply "forgotten" buried in the pile of papers. So go get them and let them know you and your employer deserve better from IRCC, they are public servant, so shall be accountable for not doing their job. Let us know how it goes, Goodluck
Hello,

We have been contacting them for updates since I have received my medical passed on GcKey. It's honestly so frustrating to see that they just reply with "we are processing things and the pandemic has caused any timelines to be unknown." I honestly feel like they are just using the pandemic as an excuse to do nothing. I understand short staffing and etc, but an application that has no further steps from the applicant, is just sitting there collecting dust and waiting for the officer to pick it up and process things. My employer has contacted their local MP 3 times already and all responses have been basically "we are working on it and the pandemic is the reason for the delay"

My employer and I have written letters showing how badly I need work and my dream to go to Canada. My employer showed how badly they need a nanny for their child and going through the process of finding someone else right now is too much for them. They also trust me to take care of their child.

I was wondering for everyone here, if their employers can contact immigration lawyers and see if they can push IRCC more in that way. If there is an appeal process done by immigration lawyers, our employers can push for that and hopefully allow for some movement in the application process.

Also from what I've seen, it seems like they keep approving things for in-land applications only. But if caregivers are allowed to travel and quarantine for 14 days once arrived in Canada, I don't see the reason why they cannot do that. Once cleared of any COVID risks, we as caregivers can provide economic flow during the pandemic. I am not even talking about approving the PR. Just allowing work permits at least. I don't understand how they don't realize this.

Raj randhawa

Oct 16, 2020
I m outside Canada applicant.. received AOR march 16, 2020 along with biometrics.. after that not any update.. even my representative didn’t tell us about our application status .. I applied under HCCP.. how can I get to know where my application reached... ?

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
I m outside Canada applicant.. received AOR march 16, 2020 along with biometrics.. after that not any update.. even my representative didn’t tell us about our application status .. I applied under HCCP.. how can I get to know where my application reached... ?
Applicant. from 2019 are stuck with same situation, there is no progress. Wait till 30 June, minister had promised to give first stage decision till June.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
What year did you apply? Are u from outside or inside?

patro

Jul 23, 2020
Ircc sent me a request letter asking for an updated offer of employment IMM5983 and IMM5669

submitted: January 2020
Aor: September 2020
Request letter for updated IMM5983, IMM5669: May 13, 2021
inside canada HSW

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Ircc sent me a request letter asking for an updated offer of employment IMM5983 and IMM5669

inside canada HSW
Thanks for your update. May I know if you already completed your one year experience since you’re inside Canada? Because there’s a special PR pathway for essential worker that has minimum of one year experience only. Did you apply in that pathway?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016

inside canada HSW
Did u not submit offer of employment initially?