Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Hi RA2188.. I submitted Last January 22, 2021.. Still no reply from them yet.. Hopefully by June 30, 2021... Way long to go mate...

melkaci

Nov 22, 2020
Hi RA2188.. I submitted Last January 22, 2021.. Still no reply from them yet.. Hopefully by June 30, 2021... Way long to go mate...
30june I’m pretty sure that’s for applicants from 2019 and 2020 there is no way they’ll finish the 2021 files on june 2019 applicants still didn’t receive a decision and 2020 applicants still didn’t even receive permanent aor yet alone bil or work permit so you will have to wait because June is for applicants from 2019 and 2020

POTPOT

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-11-2021
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2023
Med's Done....
20-03-2023
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
30june I’m pretty sure that’s for applicants from 2019 and 2020 there is no way they’ll finish the 2021 files on june 2019 applicants still didn’t receive a decision and 2020 applicants still didn’t even receive permanent aor yet alone bil or work permit so you will have to wait because June is for applicants from 2019 and 2020
Sheeesshh.. A very long wait for us.... Thanks btw :)

Wena08

Oct 5, 2020
Hi everyone! i pass my papers oct 5 2019..received aor by dec 2019..Until then no.updates yet. Im from manila,philippines.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I knew it! I spoken with an ircc agent, and the public policy is just BASICALLY telling us that they will just go back to normal processing days or a bit faster (according to last month’s news of finalizing the first stage 1500 applicants). So the same requirements: 2 years of work experience to have PR.
i told her that we are all confused because they used the word PUBLIC POLICY and EXEMPTION only to realize that these words are nothing special.

RA2188

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22 august 2020
Doc's Request.
2 March 2022
AOR Received.
24 March 2021
Yes hopefully

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
I knew it! I spoken with an ircc agent, and the public policy is just BASICALLY telling us that they will just go back to normal processing days or a bit faster (according to last month’s news of finalizing the first stage 1500 applicants). So the same requirements: 2 years of work experience to have PR.
i told her that we are all confused because they used the word PUBLIC POLICY and EXEMPTION only to realize that these words are nothing special.
Did you ask whats the purpose of that announcement?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Did you ask whats the purpose of that announcement?
Yes I did. I asked them what is the advantage for me as a 2020 applicant? So the purpose of that public policy is just informing the public that they will use special measure to keep up with the normal pacing of processing. That’s all.

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Yes I did. I asked them what is the advantage for me as a 2020 applicant? So the purpose of that public policy is just informing the public that they will use special measure to keep up with the normal pacing of processing. That’s all.
My goodness, so Im right after all. It’s just a show. Like a second the motion to the announcement made last month.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
My goodness, so Im right after all. It’s just a show. Like a second the motion to the announcement made last month.
Exactly. That’s what I thought too. I already knew what she will tell me. I just called to confirm my hunch. Hahaha! Not really disappointed even if I am 2020 IN-CANADA applicant. But to be honest, granting of PR for someone with zero work experience is a fairy tale. They can only give open work permit.

Reactions: Sweet jesus

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Well let's put it this way, for outside Canada 2019 applicants no decision made and it's mid 2021. 2019 applicants if no issues at all they should have been granted open work permit 2020 and next year 2022 they can apply for PR. If no decision made this year for their applications, I think it's fair to grant them PR even without 24 hrs working experience in Canada.
The situation is not funny at all. The announcements are just to confuse and give hopes to us who have been waiting for a very long time just to received biometrics instructions and medicals. For me it is not fairy tale but it's fair and reasonable that they will get approve for PR instead of just open work permit because of the long processing time.

Reactions: Twinkleberry

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Well let's put it this way, for outside Canada 2019 applicants no decision made and it's mid 2021. 2019 applicants if no issues at all they should have been granted open work permit 2020 and next year 2022 they can apply for PR. If no decision made this year for their applications, I think it's fair to grant them PR even without 24 hrs working experience in Canada.
The situation is not funny at all. The announcements are just to confuse and give hopes to us who have been waiting for a very long time just to received biometrics instructions and medicals. For me it is not fairy tale but it's fair and reasonable that they will get approve for PR instead of just open work permit because of the long processing time.
I understand your sentiment. But I’ve been here in Canada for 3 years and yet they cannot consider that as an excuse to grant me PR, how much more someone who never been in Canada. I think it’s only fair to give that PR to someone who’s been here paying taxes for a long time. I never heard someone got their PR without any Canada experience (except if they are millionaires).
I tried to keep my cool while talking with the agent earlier. But I cannot blame the government. There are thousands of people IN CANADA who cannot even acquire PR. That’s why, believing that they will just give away PR automatically to someone who never been in Canada is totally a fairy tale. I even told the agent that ircc should not use the words PUBLIC POLICY and EXEMPTION because it is misleading. I almost believe in that fairy tale only to be disappointed.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I’m sorry, i know it’s not funny at all. But I don’t want the bad news to distract my day. Life goes on. The agent kept on telling me that I SHOULD HAVE 2 years of work experience to get the PR. Im sure you will get your open work permit soon, coz you’re one of the early applicants. They will speed up now the process of 1500 applicants, that’s the reason why they released the public policy. I’m not expecting that I will be included (I’m an October 2020 applicant), but I would be happy to hear some good news from one of you guys.

Reactions: Sweet jesus

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
I’m sorry, i know it’s not funny at all. But I don’t want the bad news to distract my day. Life goes on. The agent kept on telling me that I SHOULD HAVE 2 years of work experience to get the PR. Im sure you will get your open work permit soon, coz you’re one of the early applicants. They will speed up now the process of 1500 applicants, that’s the reason why they released the public policy. I’m not expecting that I will be included (I’m an October 2020 applicant), but I would be happy to hear some good news from one of you guys.
I am an employer, been in Canada since 2009. I know 3 applicants that are outside Canada new pilot and the other one I am trying to hire is 2020 applicant. They have been through a lot too many to mention here, same as many inside Canada applicants. Everyone has their own stories. At least you did not have to wait for years just to get work permit.

Reactions: ProudNanny

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
I understand your sentiment. But I’ve been here in Canada for 3 years and yet they cannot consider that as an excuse to grant me PR, how much more someone who never been in Canada. I think it’s only fair to give that PR to someone who’s been here paying taxes for a long time. I never heard someone got their PR without any Canada experience (except if they are millionaires).
I tried to keep my cool while talking with the agent earlier. But I cannot blame the government. There are thousands of people IN CANADA who cannot even acquire PR. That’s why, believing that they will just give away PR automatically to someone who never been in Canada is totally a fairy tale. I even told the agent that ircc should not use the words PUBLIC POLICY and EXEMPTION because it is misleading. I almost believe in that fairy tale only to be disappointed.
Thanks for calling the IRCC. At least we have more clarification now all we can do is to wait.