+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Fash181

Feb 22, 2020
March 3rd 2020 applicant. I received a mail on March 25th 2021 with temporary file number. Can I take this as my AOR and does this mean my application documentation is complete with no issues? I have read from this forum some people that got their application package back as incomplete.

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
March 3rd 2020 applicant. I received a mail on March 25th 2021 with temporary file number. Can I take this as my AOR and does this mean my application documentation is complete with no issues? I have read from this forum some people that got their application package back as incomplete.
Temporary file number means ,they received your package .They will issue AOR when they open that package and check for completion.If file complete.they issue AOR.otherwise they return whole package.They didnot open your package yet.They just confirmed that parcel has reached.

Fash181

Feb 22, 2020
Temporary file number means ,they received your package .They will issue AOR when they open that package and check for completion.If file complete.they issue AOR.otherwise they return whole package.They didnot open your package yet.They just confirmed that parcel has reached.
Ok thanks for the explanation.

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
They opened it or else how would they know your email address.

RA2188

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22 august 2020
Doc's Request.
2 March 2022
AOR Received.
24 March 2021
Even i received temporary file number on 25 march 2021, but i applied nanny file on 18 august 2020.

GurveerQ

Apr 29, 2018
Calgary
Category........
Hey i have one question regarding caregiver pilot program. How long the total process time for work permit under this program outside canada . Is it paper application for pr or work permit. Or we can apply only . Whats the process after getting job letter from employer .

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hey i have one question regarding caregiver pilot program. How long the total process time for work permit under this program outside canada . Is it paper application for pr or work permit. Or we can apply only . Whats the process after getting job letter from employer .
No idea bcoz we r waiting from July-sep 2019.. no any update from March 2020.. so everyone is waiting..stupid program..everyone (family)has paid fees nearly $4000 to ircc and representative separately around $4000 in my case.. so ☹

JSTOOR

Aug 5, 2020
Anyone Oct. 2020 HCCP applicant received AOR or Temp. No. Please Share...
Me 20th Oct. 2020 applicant..

ramanjagde

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Hi Everyone. this forum has helped me a lot to file my PR myself and for my husband under spouse category.

I need your help to apply under this category for my sister as nanny for my 10 month old daughter.

My sister in India is an Elementary school teacher, she has 5 years of experience and has not done any Nanny course. I have few questions after I studied this program on CIC.

1. Can I offer a job to my sister or does it have to be a daycare. I have incorporation on my name. Can I use this incorporation in form Offer of Employment IMM 5983 (PDF, 2.33 MB)
2. Will there be any other job letter needed. Like any appointment letter kinda thing in word/pdf format.
2. My sister is married and has 2 kids. Would it be better to apply just for my sister now or with family. Just asking because no fees will be refunded in case the file is not picked due to cap or any other reason. The fees with family will be around $2500 and just for her will be around $1300
3. If I can offer her a job should I mention she will be staying with me in the same house and can I mention she will stay separately. Do I need to mention details how and where she will be staying if separately. The reason I am asking because the form IMM 5983 asks lot many questions on shared living/kitchen spaces. I assume it shouldn't be a problem if the person I am offering job shares my house space. I have a 3 bedroom house but one kitchen and living :)

Really appreciate some answers on these.. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)