+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

hithere

Feb 8, 2012
Hello Everyone, does anyone know when did the HCCPP closed for year 2020? I applied in September 2020 and now I am worried if it was closed at that time? I have not received any communication from IRCC yet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Mishmish2020

Nov 10, 2020
Hello Everyone, does anyone know when did the HCCPP closed for year 2020? I applied in September 2020 and now I am worried if it was closed at that time? I have not received any communication from IRCC yet. Any help would be much appreciated.
No one knows; the announcement was made in November but they did not make it clear at what date the cap was reached. Anyone answering with certainty is only making guesses. The best course of action, unfortunately, is to sit and wait.

Reactions: tertelberger

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
OK so after the minister's interview promising faster processing , are there any new AORs received or update on anyone's application?Has is been almost 2 weeks?

RAFA_G

Nov 1, 2019
Hello everyone,
Just got my application package returned because of section 10 IRPR, they received my application in Edmonton last Jan. 30, 2021. I checked section 10 and it’s about payment. I actually just paid $340. Can anyone please let me know how much I should pay online if I’m applying for HCCP - single and outside Canada. Thanks!

NalbuphineHcl

Feb 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
Just got my application package returned because of section 10 IRPR, they received my application in Edmonton last Jan. 30, 2021. I checked section 10 and it’s about payment. I actually just paid $340. Can anyone please let me know how much I should pay online if I’m applying for HCCP - single and outside Canada. Thanks!
If you applied for HCCP single your payment fees must be around $1500. Did they returned back your paper with the reason why did they returned it? Or got the reason from email?

RAFA_G

Nov 1, 2019
If you applied for HCCP single your payment fees must be around $1500. Did they returned back your paper with the reason why did they returned it? Or got the reason from email?
Thanks, this $1500 amount is correct. I checked the payment online section, it should be around $1500. I just want to make sure. Yes, they returned the application package and the explanation why they returned it. Maybe the good thing is I’ve got the UCI number. The missing/lacking item was highlighted on the checklist.

Reactions: Vyn

Mia.Phloidao

Jul 22, 2020
Thanks, this $1500 amount is correct. I checked the payment online section, it should be around $1500. I just want to make sure. Yes, they returned the application package and the explanation why they returned it. Maybe the good thing is I’ve got the UCI number. The missing/lacking item was highlighted on the checklist.
Just wanted to make sure you that you submitted application on 2021 or 2020?
Can you please share what else is missing?