+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Believe me, it’s frustrating for everyone. Myself included. However, please allow people to feel some ease and positivity when they receive their AOR...while you don’t see this as progress it is for that individual and others that are still awaiting AOR! The circumstances are far from ideal for everyone who submitted applications. These are difficult, hard, frustrating times and you don’t know how other applicants are dealing with this stress. Something that may not seem like ‘progress’ to you might be just what that applicant needed to feel some ease and joy. While it’s important that we use this forum to share our experiences it’s becoming inundated with negativity and quite frankly useless remarks. Be kind, share experiences, information (all fantastic sources shared) and progress but please refrain from the consistent negativity!!
Yes i m agree.

NalbuphineHcl

Feb 5, 2021
Hopefully they will fast track aor for applicants. I'm afraid that they will return my application due to quota last year. I'm inside Canada and I submitted October 21 2020.

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Hi, i just want to confirm that your application was received by ircc on March 16, 2020 , is that right?
How did you get an AOR? I am March 2020 applicant too, inside canada. Thank you
This is not my timeline ,I shared someone's who recovered aor today whose file was submitted on 6 March.I hope now clear .

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hopefully they will fast track aor for applicants. I'm afraid that they will return my application due to quota last year. I'm inside Canada and I submitted October 21 2020.
Dont worry, they will not send your file back because now many months has been passed. So be positive.