Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
7/25/2019
AOR Received.
16th September 2019
IELTS Request
7 7 11 12
Can anyone who has Twitter please click the link above and retweet my tweet to immigration! The more people who tweet and re tweet the better chance we have of them speeding up the caregiver programme! Please help me keep the pressure on IRCC to finalize applications from 2019
Thank you

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly a year! Well done, it must be a weight off your mind knowing you have that AOR now.

When we start to see March applicants recieve AOR then we will know they are beginning to clear the backlog.
Just getting aor doesn’t really mean that they are working on the applications.

it just means that ur application has been received and is complete.

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
They didn't submit proof of funds. And IRCC hasn't asked for it either.

BUT, I have heard from another employer wherein IRCC wanted the employee to submit proof of funds as they believe the caregiver's income is not sufficient for their family of 4 or 5...
Ok, thanks Quami

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Yes. Since a year only this is happening.
Believe me, it’s frustrating for everyone. Myself included. However, please allow people to feel some ease and positivity when they receive their AOR...while you don’t see this as progress it is for that individual and others that are still awaiting AOR! The circumstances are far from ideal for everyone who submitted applications. These are difficult, hard, frustrating times and you don’t know how other applicants are dealing with this stress. Something that may not seem like ‘progress’ to you might be just what that applicant needed to feel some ease and joy. While it’s important that we use this forum to share our experiences it’s becoming inundated with negativity and quite frankly useless remarks. Be kind, share experiences, information (all fantastic sources shared) and progress but please refrain from the consistent negativity!!