+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

jacky1983

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
We need more than AORs. They accept applications and not really work on it
Totally agree with quami - AOR means nothing. This is temporary work permit - waiting 2 years is not acceptable. People need to know if its approved or rejected so that they can move on. We have invested lot of resources and money. If they cannot process should not accept further applications.

Reactions: Pomme and Hercar612

jacky1983

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
But our travel comes under non-discretionary travel which comes under travel restriction exemption. means we can travel if we have CoPR..
COPR is only when you get PR - these applications are for temporary work permit pending PR approval after 2 years if you qualify

Reactions: quami

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
COPR is only when you get PR - these applications are for temporary work permit pending PR approval after 2 years if you qualify
PR Assessment at the time of Application approval, you just need to show two year work experience (any one among husband or wife) than you will straight away get PR (in normal case, pandemic make things delayed)

Reactions: moferanmi

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
PR Assessment at the time of Application approval, you just need to show two year work experience (any one among husband or wife) than you will straight away get PR (in normal case, pandemic make things delayed)
You still won't get COPR. You'll get it once you have completed the 2 years experience as caregiver.

You only get work permit once you get approved under this HCCP program and only then will you be able to come to Canada

Remember, even if you're eligible to become a PR, you won't be until you finish your 2 years of work as caregiver. So until then, you don't get a CoPR.

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
You still won't get COPR. You'll get it once you have completed the 2 years experience as caregiver.

You only get work permit once you get approved under this HCCP program and only then will you be able to come to Canada

Remember, even if you're eligible to become a PR, you won't be until you finish your 2 years of work as caregiver. So until then, you don't get a CoPR.
I don’t know about coPR may be. But i knew that 2 years work completion is a must to get the PR

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
Totally agree with quami - AOR means nothing. This is temporary work permit - waiting 2 years is not acceptable. People need to know if its approved or rejected so that they can move on. We have invested lot of resources and money. If they cannot process should not accept further applications.
Exactly! They just keep wasting our time now.

Reactions: roye

AdukeStar

Feb 18, 2021
Thank you for such an informative thread everyone, WOW!!!

I have submitted the application via post and confirmed through DHL tracking that it has been received in Edmonton. It's now been two weeks and I am still unable to link the application online to my GCKey account. Does anyone have any ideas please?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have submitted the application via post and confirmed through DHL tracking that it has been received in Edmonton. It's now been two weeks and I am still unable to link the application online to my GCKey account. Does anyone have any ideas please?
You need to wait for AOR.

Rose garden

Dec 5, 2020

You have to wait loooooong time.
Even many people who submitted the application eary last year don't get any aor or nothing.

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
She got her AoR and biometrics letter about 6 weeks after submission. No medical. And then they asked for my T4s and NOA in Oct 2019 and children's birth certs last February. Nothing since then. She also gave birth in October so we had to add the baby in the app. Have not heard anything since February. I also sought the help of our MP alreadt
Hi Quami , did your employee submit proof of funds, since she is going with her spouse and baby or she won't be going with her family?

I am applying with my spouse, would I need Proof of funds?

Nanaruiz

Jan 17, 2021

you can only link your application online once you have AOR, and they’re taking almost one year to give the AOR because of covid 19