+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

CHD-P

Feb 13, 2021
Please advice we applied from outside Canada under HCCP in Jun 2020, we have not received any response till date and our IELTS expired in Jan 2021. As IELTS certificate is valid for 2 years only. When we applied it is valid certificate.
Is there any issue we will face during our application processing

Reactions: farazfs

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Please advice we applied from outside Canada under HCCP in Jun 2020, we have not received any response till date and our IELTS expired in Jan 2021. As IELTS certificate is valid for 2 years only. When we applied it is valid certificate.
Is there any issue we will face during our application processing
it should be valid at the time of application submission than it will not be a problem don’t worry

JCAA

Feb 13, 2021
My wife's application was sent on 2019/11, got FN on 2019/12
Last month 2021/01 the status check was still in progress for Criminality step.

Our application is HCCP apply inside Canada, this is so frustrate that takes sooooooo long.

Anyone can share their status progress or give some advise? Thank you.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
My wife's application was sent on 2019/11, got FN on 2019/12
Last month 2021/01 the status check was still in progress for Criminality step.

Our application is HCCP apply inside Canada, this is so frustrate that takes sooooooo long.

Anyone can share their status progress or give some advise? Thank you.
Its a waiting game. Ours applied in July 2019.. still no movement since March 2020.

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/foreign-workers.html#outside

Good news for all.. check above link carefully. updated on 9th feb 2021. HCCP and HSW comes under priority programs now.. its a great news finally for all of us. Specially 2019 applicants ist..
I think They are only prioritizing HCCP and HSW with LMIA inside applicants. The site states that when you apply for a work permit outside canada, it should be filed ONLINE. There is no option for HCCP and HSW to apply for a work permit online, except to those inside canada with LMIA.
If you extend or change employer here, and you have LMIA, you will send your work permit application online.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think They are only prioritizing HCCP and HSW with LMIA inside applicants. The site states that when you apply for a work permit outside canada, it should be filed ONLINE. There is no option for HCCP and HSW to apply for a work permit online, except to those inside canada with LMIA.
If you extend or change employer here, and you have LMIA, you will send your work permit application online.
The information is very confusing. I don't understand why they mentioned "LMIA-required in-Canada applicants " under outside Canada category.

Reactions: quami

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Applied in July2019 In home support worker family application. Never got any update from the MPs office. Finally filed for gcms notes which we got in dec 2020 n it showed file was stuck at criminality check since dec2019. Probably gonna wait till end of March.

DUnknown

Feb 14, 2021
Can I apply for just a work permit as a caregiver if I can get an employer with LMIA, or I must go through this route?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Can I apply for just a work permit as a caregiver if I can get an employer with LMIA, or I must go through this route?
Securing LMIA itself is time consuming and costs more, this is why they introduced these nee programs. It’s totally ur choice to choose the route that suits u.

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
The information is very confusing. I don't understand why they mentioned "LMIA-required in-Canada applicants " under outside Canada category.
I wonder why too. Probably because it is under healthcare sector, however no one outside canada can apply an LMIA as it was already removed last 2019, I think. Those eligible to apply with LMIA are caregivers inside canada who entered the previous pathways (LCP,TFW), and those who are changing employers or jobs under Covid temporary public policy.

Reactions: tertelberger

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
I wonder why too. Probably because it is under healthcare sector, however no one outside canada can apply an LMIA as it was already removed last 2019, I think. Those eligible to apply with LMIA are caregivers inside canada who entered the previous pathways (LCP,TFW), and those who are changing employers or jobs under Covid temporary public policy.
Whatever it means, it is still a positive step. The 2018-2019 LMIA applicants backlog being cleared will lead to the HCCP Pilot applicant being processed quicker :)