+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am in the process of submitting my application for this pilot. I have all the documents ready all that is left is getting a job. Are there any specific websites I can check for home child care provider roles? Are there websites for specific provinces? and finally, do I need a job before I can submit my application? Or am I able to submit my application first while I continue looking for a job? Thanks for your help.
You can’t submit with a job. Other can tell you how to find a genuine offer of employment.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Because of mass vaccination in canada.
Do you happen to know the vaccine supply situation right now? Some appointments are actually being cancelled due to lack of supply. So really, it's not even certain how roll out is gonna go

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you happen to know the vaccine supply situation right now? Some appointments are actually being cancelled due to lack of supply. So really, it's not even certain how roll out is gonna go
But it will happen eventually. There is hope.

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
is it possible to send me a copy of the letter you sent?I need to sent it t my MP as well
Is submitting complaint to MP’s free? I tried emailing ours here but replied me with attachment which is authorization/case form and stuff.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

Walker Lake

Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am in the process of submitting my application for this pilot. I have all the documents ready all that is left is getting a job. Are there any specific websites I can check for home child care provider roles? Are there websites for specific provinces? and finally, do I need a job before I can submit my application? Or am I able to submit my application first while I continue looking for a job? Thanks for your help.
Hi, does CIC already accepts application for Child Caregiver -Pilot program?

Last edited:

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Is submitting complaint to MP’s free? I tried emailing ours here but replied me with attachment which is authorization/case form and stuff.
Yes, it is free. They need the authorization since they are going to request information on behalf of the applicant

Reactions: Wandaaa

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hello everyone!

I'm also a Nanny on implied status awaiting PR, and what a nightmare this is! I applied back in Oct 2019 for PR/Open Work Permit, got the email to say they have it etc in Jan 2020 and since then nothing. I have used the WebForm and received the standard Covid delays reply, and my Immigration Lawyer also got the same response. A few weeks ago I emailed my local MP, and they were very supportive! They called the IRCC and gave them a month to update them on my application. The IRCC replied this week and this is the information I have been given:

Due to COVID-related backlogs and short staffing, caregiver PR applications are not being processed at all right now. They do not have any timeline for when processing of these applications will begin again. A decision on the Open Work Permit cannot be made until the application is no longer on hold and an initial eligibility decision has been made. Again, there is no timeline for when that might be. In the meantime, existing work permits can continue to be extended. I’m afraid that’s all I can tell you for now.

This is soooooo frustrating and like Nanny7 I will be emailing the Immigration Minister this week!

Stay positive! x
Iam mortified by this. It's terrible. I am also on the same boat. I'm a Dec 2019 applicant, AOR on Mar 2020 then last update of my application was when they got my biometrics last Oct 2020. Eversince then NOTHING. I even pay for ATIP so I could see any notes what so ever with regards to my PR and BOWP - and it leads me to NOTHING. I am on an implied status as well and I am just lucky that my employer still needs me regardless if my contract ended. This very disappointing. My heart goes to everybody who are struggling and just keep waiting for who knows what. BUt then again, we made it this far. Hopefully, they will do something about this, about us. We just have to keep tha faith, I guess...

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Iam mortified by this. It's terrible. I am also on the same boat. I'm a Dec 2019 applicant, AOR on Mar 2020 then last update of my application was when they got my biometrics last Oct 2020. Eversince then NOTHING. I even pay for ATIP so I could see any notes what so ever with regards to my PR and BOWP - and it leads me to NOTHING. I am on an implied status as well and I am just lucky that my employer still needs me regardless if my contract ended. This very disappointing. My heart goes to everybody who are struggling and just keep waiting for who knows what. BUt then again, we made it this far. Hopefully, they will do something about this, about us. We just have to keep tha faith, I guess...
We’re about the same here, I’m a December2019 applicant and done my biometrics March2020 too.

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
guys its always nice to stay positive note it down mid year 2021 situation will be much better than now. Stay negative in terms of COVID and be positive in terms of hopes.
I don’t think I can still wait til midyear. Maybe nextmonth will do. I’ve been so patient for over 14months, they said processing time’s 12months, but what happened? Not even info or timeline for when they will begin processing our program again. I’m on the verge of losing my patience already and just give up.

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I don’t think I can still wait til midyear. Maybe nextmonth will do. I’ve been so patient for over 14months, they said processing time’s 12months, but what happened? Not even info or timeline for when they will begin processing our program again. I’m on the verge of losing my patience already and just give up.
i am sept 2019 applicant. However it’s your wish to cancel or withdraw your application. You will be getting approval within this year. God help you in your decision