+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

melkaci

Nov 22, 2020
Hey everyone please I submitted my application in the end of july 2020 and I’m still waiting for AOR for people who submitted their applications during covid and got their AOR could you tell me please when did you submit and when did you get AOR I’m just trying to see where they are right now with the applications

Reactions: AEHR1324

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hey everyone please I submitted my application in the end of july 2020 and I’m still waiting for AOR for people who submitted their applications during covid and got their AOR could you tell me please when did you submit and when did you get AOR I’m just trying to see where they are right now with the applications
They just started feb first week applicants .. still some January last week didn’t get aor yet . Therefore for July still you have to wait

Reactions: melkaci

Maulik1977

Jul 24, 2020
Application Submission 5th Sept 2019.

AOR: 18th Oct 2019

additional documents request to employer : 10th Dec 2019

Additional documents / Tax docs submission from Employer 23rd Jan 2020

Interview with Oath commissioner + additional documents from doctor submitted on 29th Feb 2020

After that nothing yet....
R u inside applicant?

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
No proof is necessary and you can put not applicable because you are applying for HCCP. You have to note that the study permit form you completed is also being used by international students who are required to show proof of funds.
I asked on Twitter and was advised to submit proof if its in the document checklist. It doesn't make sense but my brother will just send an explanation letter.

Reactions: Svyas

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Tweet sent. Let's see. This program is a failure itself, because there is no genuine employer who is able to wait + 1 year to receive their employee. I am waiting 15 months since they received my application and I am in my 3th job offer. That really sucks
Hi Gaby, I agree this sucks really bad. May I ask where you find your employers. At this time I am able to convince my brother's employer to wait a few more months and in the mean time I am the one working for him. We just need a back up plan just in case. Thank you.

Reactions: gabypcruz

EmeLa

Jun 30, 2020
Tweet sent. Let's see. This program is a failure itself, because there is no genuine employer who is able to wait + 1 year to receive their employee. I am waiting 15 months since they received my application and I am in my 3th job offer. That really sucks
Hi, yeah I know the feeling . I hope they attend to 2019 applicants soon. Wanna ask what you mean by your 3rd job offer? Have you been submitting different job offers to CIC ?

charzyh

May 22, 2016
Hello everyone, is it compulsory to take a course in childcare before applying?

Also, is CPR and first aid certificate enough?

gabypcruz

Sep 8, 2019
Hi Gaby, I agree this sucks really bad. May I ask where you find your employers. At this time I am able to convince my brother's employer to wait a few more months and in the mean time I am the one working for him. We just need a back up plan just in case. Thank you.
I found my employers on Facebook groups and Greataupair.com

Reactions: Svyas and dyan29

gabypcruz

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, yeah I know the feeling . I hope they attend to 2019 applicants soon. Wanna ask what you mean by your 3rd job offer? Have you been submitting different job offers to CIC ?
Yes, it is necessary to send another job offer in case you lost the past one

Reactions: dyan29

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
I found my employers on Facebook groups and Greataupair.com
May I ask the the group names on Facebook so I can share with my brother? Thank you so much. I really hope we can get attention of IRCC and the Minister regarding this Pilot Program.