+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

mquezon

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys!I sent my aplication on the 3th of February and still waiting for the AOR. I forgot to include a copy of my bachelor degree but when I realised I made a mistake I sent a webform attaching those documents. Do you think they going to reject my papers? Is someone in the same situation?I really apreciate all the information you share here, thanks everyone!
Question to those who submitted study permit for dependent children. What did you show as proof of financial support?

Thank you
No proof is necessary and you can put not applicable because you are applying for HCCP. You have to note that the study permit form you completed is also being used by international students who are required to show proof of funds.

mquezon

Nov 20, 2020
Is that means we are not allowed to have our firat degree relative as employee.We did apply for my sister in law under hccp
It is not written anywhere that you cannot hire a relative. For as long as all requirements are met, I don’t see any reason not to approve.

mquezon

Nov 20, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I have called IRCC and they are saying they don't have my file. I am the employer and I sent is by express courier from Canada. it's so frustrating.
They most likely not started your application yet that is why they can’t find it in their system. As soon as you received your AOR, that is the time that your file is inputted in the system.

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi everyone good day
My time line
Ar-4 feb 20
Aor- 20 nov 2020
Biometric request-20 nov 2020 to be submitted in 90 days
Outside canada applicant
Single
India

Good luck guys
congratulations brother how you get AOR and biometric together? This is strange and new for me ? I am sept 2019 applicant by the way outside canada

Reactions: Devinderjeet singh

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Whats yout timeline ??
Application Submission 5th Sept 2019.

AOR: 18th Oct 2019

additional documents request to employer : 10th Dec 2019

Additional documents / Tax docs submission from Employer 23rd Jan 2020

Interview with Oath commissioner + additional documents from doctor submitted on 29th Feb 2020

After that nothing yet....

Reactions: ahsanr

Devinderjeet singh

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Application Submission 5th Sept 2019.

AOR: 18th Oct 2019

additional documents request to employer : 10th Dec 2019

Additional documents / Tax docs submission from Employer 23rd Jan 2020

Interview with Oath commissioner + additional documents from doctor submitted on 29th Feb 2020

After that nothing yet....
Interview what they asked in interview its face to face or on call ??

Reactions: melkaci