+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Svyas

Sep 27, 2019
I want to apply under Home Childcare Pilot 2019. I have 2 questions:
1. Do i need the original employer offer or will the scan copy will work?
2. Does my employer has to post/advertise the job somewhere before he offers it to me?
Thank You.
sir ,
what response you received for your query?
and as i am new applicant can you pls tell me that what docs. we have to attached with our file like WES ,IELTS,REDCROSS,VALID JOB LETTER .

Svyas

Sep 27, 2019
IS THERE ANY CHILD CARE CERTIFICATE ALSO WE HAVE TO ATTACHED WITH OUR FILE ?AND IF YES THAN HOW CAN ONE GET IT?FROM INDIA.

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
Good evening, has anyone from Nigeria made payments for the application? Are we to pay for work permit separately from others which include ; Processing, RPRF and Biometric? Also did you use your Naira MasterCard for payments? At what rate was deducted? So sorry for the long questions, I am trying not to make mistake on the payment stuff.... Thank you

Seems there is a specific instruction of payments for Nigeria applicants

Reactions: Bmarylade

Bmarylade

Sep 13, 2020
Yes, what I did was to pay for the work permit separately as instructed, and I am not sure our naira master card can make the payment, its stated that only credit card or canadian debt card can make the payment. I sent money to my sister in canada to make the payment and CAD was scares at the time got it for #350.

Bmarylade

Sep 13, 2020
Good evening, has anyone from Nigeria made payments for the application? Are we to pay for work permit separately from others which include ; Processing, RPRF and Biometric? Also did you use your Naira MasterCard for payments? At what rate was deducted? So sorry for the long questions, I am trying not to make mistake on the payment stuff.... Thank you

Seems there is a specific instruction of payments for Nigeria applicants

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Most of the member here processed their application on September 2020, Do you have any update/s from the IRCC? Can you share if u’re inside or outside canada. Thank you

Rimi18

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi,
did anyone receive AOR yet for Jan 2020 applicants?
My application was received Jan31, 2020 and no update yet.

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi y’all, is there any August 2019 applicant? Is there anyone with a final decision yet ? Thanks
Application submitted 5th Sept 2019. AOR was on 18th Oct 2019, Employer meeting with Oath Commissioner feb 2020 with additional documents from employer, after that nothing yet...

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
Thanks for the prompt response, is there anyone from Nigeria againy
? How did you make your payment
Yes, what I did was to pay for the work permit separately as instructed, and I am not sure our naira master card can make the payment, its stated that only credit card or canadian debt card can make the payment. I sent money to my sister in canada to make the payment and CAD was scares at the time got it for #350.
Thanks for the prompt response, is there anyone from Nigeria againy
? How did you make your payment