+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Hetal1417

Aug 20, 2020
Actually as per my knowledge that they are not interested in fast process in Home child care program bcoz today they gave permission to fast process of Spouse immigration (monthly 6000 files)bcoz people protest agianst govt in canada so i request you all that tweet to Mr Marco ( immigration minister) for fast process of childcare files.Our program quota is yearly 5000 so why not possible to process early?. I already did tweet so i insist to all that do it. Surely will get some result..Thanks
can you share the link of Mr. Marco twitter a/c?

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi, I applied Sept 2019 for HCCP program. I am done now with my medical and biometrics. My gckey says the last update was I passed the medical. I am wondering what will be the next step. We keep on following them up through web form and calling then but they said they can't provide any timeframes.
Hi mv1017, when did you take your Medical Examination?

Good to know your done with your Biometrics and Medical Exam.

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I am confused do, they said once approved they will ship back my documents and give me a paper and they will stamp my visa in canada once I land there, because I usually know that they stamp the visa here in the Canadian embassy.
I believe because you applied for PR under HCCP and it was submitted at the processing Center in edmonton and it was NOT submitted in the Philippines. The WP Stamp will be given at the port of entry in Canada.

Before application for caregiver is submitted directly in the Philippines but this is a new Pilot and has a NEW way of processing the application.

I believe the Officer Will always send a letter of instruction on what to do next.

Just like the Biometrics letter you received, you were instructed on the letter accordingly on how to accomplish this.

And just like the Medical letter you received, you were instructed on the letter on how to accomplish this as well.

I believe the next letter you Will receive will instruct you where you should send your passport and the instructions on how to accomplish everything.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Thanks for your reply. Did you hear back from CIC yet? Did they ask why you (employer) were the one who submitted the application, and not the primary applicant (caregiver) from overseas?
Yes. They asked for my NOAs and T4s. Then a few months after, they asked for my kids birth certificates

Reactions: CelNguy

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
I believe because you applied for PR under HCCP and it was submitted at the processing Center in edmonton and it was NOT submitted in the Philippines. The WP Stamp will be given at the port of entry in Canada.

Before application for caregiver is submitted directly in the Philippines but this is a new Pilot and has a NEW way of processing the application.

I believe the Officer Will always send a letter of instruction on what to do next.

Just like the Biometrics letter you received, you were instructed on the letter accordingly on how to accomplish this.

And just like the Medical letter you received, you were instructed on the letter on how to accomplish this as well.

I believe the next letter you Will receive will instruct you where you should send your passport and the instructions on how to accomplish everything.
Thank you so much for all the information.

I emailed them last monday for another follow up. Just got nervous because they are saying I wasn't approved yet and they are reviewing some papers.