+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
Still waiting! Please share if you have any updates from them.. I am September applicant as well.
So accdg to my understanding those who applied hccp last sept 2019 doesn’t recieved AOR yet?compared to those Jan 2020 application some of them has AOR already?please explain?outside or inside canada applicant?

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
I think everyone UNTIL 3RD week of January 2020 got an AOR but no ffup after getting AOR like applicants from SEPT 2019

Maulik1977

Jul 24, 2020
I think everyone UNTIL 3RD week of January 2020 got an AOR but no ffup after getting AOR like applicants from SEPT 2019
Actually as per my knowledge that they are not interested in fast process in Home child care program bcoz today they gave permission to fast process of Spouse immigration (monthly 6000 files)bcoz people protest agianst govt in canada so i request you all that tweet to Mr Marco ( immigration minister) for fast process of childcare files.Our program quota is yearly 5000 so why not possible to process early?. I already did tweet so i insist to all that do it. Surely will get some result..Thanks

syedsaqibalam

Jan 17, 2016
I am an employer, and will be hiring a widow under HCCP. She has 3 Kids (3 yr, 6 yr and 10yr)

HOW much should she have in her Bank statement as proof of fund ? considering 3kids?

Please share your experience or link to confirm.

thanks alot!!

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
I am an employer, and will be hiring a widow under HCCP. She has 3 Kids (3 yr, 6 yr and 10yr)

HOW much should she have in her Bank statement as proof of fund ? considering 3kids?

thanks alot!!
She has to show no bank balance, she need only to be 13 grade pass, nanny or gnm course or alteast 1 yr paid experience in child caring.nd ielts CLB 5 score.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Actually as per my knowledge that they are not interested in fast process in Home child care program bcoz today they gave permission to fast process of Spouse immigration (monthly 6000 files)bcoz people protest agianst govt in canada so i request you all that tweet to Mr Marco ( immigration minister) for fast process of childcare files.Our program quota is yearly 5000 so why not possible to process early?. I already did tweet so i insist to all that do it. Surely will get some result..Thanks
Yes, I agree although I dont have tweeter I can leave comment on facebook.

Reactions: Sifi

JSTOOR

Aug 5, 2020
Can anyone guide me that what kind of Medical condition is considered as inability for immigration purpose. As i had Kidney Transplant before 12 years back but now i am fit & fine on my health grounds. plz guide...

Reactions: ptokslala

ahsanr

Oct 21, 2018

thanks alot!!
Below link can help you. Its better to add bank statement as you need to satisfy visa officer that employe can support herself and her children.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/admissibility.html

segbas

May 9, 2013
So once you received AOR then your docs will continue till you get visa?just wondering cause I’m patiently waiting here.June applicant outside canada application but inside canada through an agency.employer is my aunt.
Hello,
Please can you share with the list documents that you submitted. Please

nuabhuiyan

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, I am a canadian PR holder currently residing outside of canada. I plan to permanently immigrate to canada in 2022.
My mom takes care of my children as im a working mom and i plan to hire her as a childcare giver even when i move to canada. Can i apply for this program as a PR holder but not staying in Canada?
Kindly let me know

OhCanada2020

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hi, I am a canadian PR holder currently residing outside of canada. I plan to permanently immigrate to canada in 2022.
My mom takes care of my children as im a working mom and i plan to hire her as a childcare giver even when i move to canada. Can i apply for this program as a PR holder but not staying in Canada?
Kindly let me know
To be perfectly frank with you I strongly believe that it's not possible.
First, they need to know that you are a Canadian employeer and you reside in Canada, which is the first requirement for applying for this programm.
Second, you will need to provide payroll number, T4 paper, NOA, which you need to provide in application.
Third, you need to provide place of work in your house/appartment, to provide for her precise plan of daily duties, working hours and of course waige.
Four,if you are not living in Canada for a certain time they can assume that you don't want actually to reside in Canada and that you want only to move your mum in Canada.
So, first I thik you need to persuade them that you are Canadian PR who lives currently in Canada andthat you really need a caregiver and to prove that there is noone in Canada that is suitable for that position.