+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Is it request for medical the next step or biometrics first? Cause right now it said applicant do not need medical and biometrics and will notify if that changes. Thanks.

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
Is it request for medical the next step or biometrics first? Cause right now it said applicant do not need medical and biometrics and will notify if that changes. Thanks.
So once you received AOR then your docs will continue till you get visa?just wondering cause I’m patiently waiting here.June applicant outside canada application but inside canada through an agency.employer is my aunt.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
So once you received AOR then your docs will continue till you get visa?just wondering cause I’m patiently waiting here.June applicant outside canada application but inside canada through an agency.employer is my aunt.
Sorry I dont know yet that's why I am asking what's the next step after you received AOR.

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
Hi guys Just to give update. AOR received today application received at edmonton office Jan 17,2020 outside canada.
Hi there!from what country did you applied?and what is in you AOR?patiently waiting here too_Outside canada application(Philippines).What’s next after you get AOR?

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi there!from what country did you applied?and what is in you AOR?patiently waiting here too_Outside canada application(Philippines).What’s next after you get AOR?
Philippines too, they gave us application and uci. Still waiting dont know whats next

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
Philippines too, they gave us application and uci. Still waiting dont know whats next
[/QUOTE
So no message from your AOR?what to do next?.So as of the thread,waiting time right now is almost 8 months already.Goodluck and keep us posted please.Thanks

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
I m

Yes no instructions Just a confirmation that they received the application so no idea whats next. Thank you gooduck to you too!
Yes,recieving an AOR means they’re working on it already and hoping to be very soon.