+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Meenakshi Arora

Sep 13, 2020
India
Personally like to do it on my own, as I find it waste of funds to get a representative. The IRCC website has it all and its very user friendly plus this forum is helping a lot too..thanks to all amazing members here!!

Thank you so much ! You are from which location?

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
Anyone who get a new work permit from new caregiver pathway?

I’ve already applied Nov.19th 2019 and got AOR on Feb. also applied BOWP last month.

I’m waiting for extended work permit.

Is there any getting new work permit recently?

Thanks

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Reactions: Vyn

Nujaya

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sri lanka
I'm inquiring on behalf of my friend. His wife is planning to apply for the HCCP Pilot. She has the Nursing degree and WES was completed. Experience outside Canada in a hospital. She is in student visa and no Canadian experience. We have a friend who is willing to offer the job to taker care of their kids and he is not willing to do a LMIA.

1. Can she apply for the HCCP pilot and get that occupation-specific open work permit?
2. when (what point of the application process) will she be getting the occupation-specific open work permit and does she need to wait for it or can she work with the implied status?
3. What about the spouce who is expecting the Open work permit? Can he work with the implied status after the submission of the application? (he is also in Canada)
4. Is there any guide line about the employers income?

Varun Singhal

Sep 20, 2015
Hi All, I am an employer. I am planning to hire a international worker under "Home Childcare Provider". I just want to understand do i need to create an account on Employer Portal for the valid job offer. Please enlighten me on the process from employer perspective.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hi All, I am an employer. I am planning to hire a international worker under "Home Childcare Provider". I just want to understand do i need to create an account on Employer Portal for the valid job offer. Please enlighten me on the process from employer perspective.
No, you don't need an account on employer portal. You need a business number and you need to have a job offer for your worker..

Varun Singhal

Sep 20, 2015
No, you don't need an account on employer portal. You need a business number and you need to have a job offer for your worker..
Thank You for your quick reply Quami, so by business number do you mean i need to have a separate business phone number. Me and my spouse, we both are working professionals and looking to hire someone to take care of our kids. We don't have any business setup. How should i go about it. Thank you.

Reactions: Meenakshi Arora

Varun Singhal

Sep 20, 2015
Hi, Looking for your advise. Should I submit my file under "Home Childcare Provider pilot 2019" all by myself or should i hire a consultant. If so can anyone refer a good, reliable and reasonable consultant/laywer. Thank You.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Thank You for your quick reply Quami, so by business number do you mean i need to have a separate business phone number. Me and my spouse, we both are working professionals and looking to hire someone to take care of our kids. We don't have any business setup. How should i go about it. Thank you.
No. You just need to get business number from CRA since once you get that person, you will be paying him/her and remitting her taxes. So you need that business number with CRA. You don't need a separate phone number..

Reactions: Varun Singhal