+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

marian0402

Aug 12, 2020
I went to a photo shop awhile ago but I noticed when I got home the picture size is 49mm instead of 50 mm.is that okay?they said they cannot cut exact 50mm.

Alao2020

Sep 9, 2020
My question is as regards to the fees for this program. Does a non accompany but listed spouse pay the processing fee along with the applicant?

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
hello friends

i will apply in hccp
i have a query, i am applying from outside canada and i have two school going children having age 11 and 15 , should i fill a study permit forms for both children or no need to fill any form.
ITS URGENT!! ANY ONE WHO GOT AOR AND APPLY WITH KIDS
PLS REPLY

hi..i have the same concern..may i ask how did you go about answering the form... did you find the school first but its a requirement to have work permit number which we do not have as yet..
i hope you can share your ideas of what did you do..i have seen this website and it is confusing..thank you

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5269-applying-study-permit-outside-canada.html

JSTOOR

Aug 5, 2020
Hello friends
i goingto apply in hccp
i have a query, i am applying from outside canada and i have two school going children having age 11 and 16 , should i fill a study permit forms for both children or no need to fill any form.
PLS REPLY

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hello friends
i goingto apply in hccp
i have a query, i am applying from outside canada and i have two school going children having age 11 and 16 , should i fill a study permit forms for both children or no need to fill any form.
PLS REPLY
Yes, u need to fill the study permit forms for both kids..I also have two kids and filled two study permit,, got AOR in November 2019..don’t need to put school name just fill city name where u r going..

Reactions: Vyn

marian0402

Aug 12, 2020
Yes, u need to fill the study permit forms for both kids..I also have two kids and filled two study permit,, got AOR in November 2019..don’t need to put school name just fill city name where u r going..
Hi Sifi, can I ask if 1 year Old TRV or Study permit?TIA

Meenakshi Arora

Sep 13, 2020
India
I am just wondering. Where can I check if they already received my application? I applied through paper sent by courier. The courier in canada received it Nov. 4. But until then, never heared an update even an Acknowledgement of receipt. Its been 2 months of waiting. Can someone tell how to confirm if IRRC had my documents? Im worried. I appreciate your response
Have u got any update?