+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Markben

Mar 27, 2019
Please this not the question I asked, I said I need connections on how I can get a job offer to process work permit.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Please this not the question I asked, I said I need connections on how I can get a job offer to process work permit.
[/QUOTE
You need to have an EMPLOYER to give you JOB OFFER. You have to find it yourself. No connections here. If you can’t, then use an AGENCY. Or better join other forums who can give u connections to help you get an offer of employment.

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi everyone!
I hope, someone knows the answer for my question. I applied under home child care provider program in sep2019 and got Aor in oct 2019 but no update after that. I applied from inside canada. As the government has announced a temporary public policy for visitors to apply for work permit. so, my question is am I eligible to apply a new work permit file by using the same employment letter under this policy?
Hi there. If you have your AOR I do believe you’re on implied status so you can continue to work in the same position until a decision is made on your PR application...I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s how it works.

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Dear All,

Can any one please confirm that Home support worker / Home Childcare Provider Pilot Program application comes under Work permit Application OR PR application ????

Thank you in advance !

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi all,
I am filling up the form..any one can tell me what is UCI? I left it blank in all the forms that asking for it..should be fine to leave it empty? What did you put on it..thanks