+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sweet jesus

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Apply for a new Job . You don’t need new work permit and LMIA
Can anyone help me? I was laid off due to covid 19 last april, and my employer is asking me to go back. Do we need to apply for a new work permit and LMIA? My work permit is still valid until 2021.. appreciate ur comment/s.

mjdrfalcon

May 5, 2020
Your prospect employer in Canada will give you the offer of employment. They will send it to you,sign it and include it in your application package. If haven’t yet an employer, you can either apply online or through agency who will help you find employer.
Hi! I already have a job offer from an Employer in Alberta. I am thinking of placing the process of arranging the papers of my job offer to a consultant, but for me and my family will have to do the process on our own. Is this possible? And i want to know how. Also, i am planning to bring my family (husband and two kids) with me. Do i have a big chance of approval if i do that? Thank you so much

Reactions: hopeful07

pasan

Jun 21, 2020
When apply caregiver pilot program, does it need to proof EPF and ETF of paid experience? salary slips would be enough ?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hi! I already have a job offer from an Employer in Alberta. I am thinking of placing the process of arranging the papers of my job offer to a consultant, but for me and my family will have to do the process on our own. Is this possible? And i want to know how. Also, i am planning to bring my family (husband and two kids) with me. Do i have a big chance of approval if i do that? Thank you so much
You can do it on your own. You just have to be diligent in filling out the forms and making sure all the requirements are there.

You can bring your family, but I have heard that sometimes they ask for proof that you will be able to support them while they are here in Canada.

marj2024

Jun 24, 2020
Hello! Anyone who can answer me if proof of funds is needed if an applicant for Home Child Care pilot program will bring along her husband and child?? She filled in the application and paid the fees for the 3 of them..but will there be a show money or proof of funds?? Thank you much.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hello! Anyone who can answer me if proof of funds is needed if an applicant for Home Child Care pilot program will bring along her husband and child?? She filled in the application and paid the fees for the 3 of them..but will there be a show money or proof of funds?? Thank you much.
It's not indicated in the application but I have heard of someone being asked how the family will be supported here in Canada with just the caregiver's income

Chichikins29

Jun 15, 2020
It depends on visa officer.
When apply caregiver pilot program, does it need to proof EPF and ETF of paid experience? salary slips would be enough ?
I am a Child Minder/Carer here in Saudi since 2014. Can a reference letter from parents and record of paid and signed hours of service be valid. I am sure I have worked more than 30 hrs a week. I have an employer my sis-in-law she wants know if this is valid before we proceed. Thanks.

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I am a Child Minder/Carer here in Saudi since 2014. Can a reference letter from parents and record of paid and signed hours of service be valid. I am sure I have worked more than 30 hrs a week. I have an employer my sis-in-law she wants know if this is valid before we proceed. Thanks.
Do you have ECA & ILETS?

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey guys.
I was filling the work permit application (from outside Canada) IMM 1295 form that needs to be tagged along with the application package. It asks for 'type of work permit'. Can anyone throw some light on what is supposed to be selected for HCCP? Options are, LMIA work permit, LMIA exempted, 'others', open work permit and a couple more.

Also what is supposed to be entered in the offer of employment number?

Thanks.

@quami Can you please take a look as well?