+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Charisevm

May 28, 2020
Hi, anyone here who knows if this results of ECA from WES is passed or not "secondary school diploma and one year post secondary study". Thanks

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Did you receive other update/s rather than the AOR?
None so far. Based on my ATIP, there was a request correspondence sent to my employer on Jan. 8 but unfortunately my employer didn’t received it. I requested thru webform to resend it but til this time we haven’t received any.

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
Is there anyone here got a decision? It’s been almost a years now that this pilot was launched. I think some applied as early as July 2019. I applied in Sept. and as per ATIP my application’s decision date is due in Oct. 2020. I wonder is anyone who applied earlier have any result.
Have you had your Medical? What is ATIP?

Reactions: gabypcruz

t_obz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014

Hi everyone, I am new here. I want to hire someone back home for the home child care pilot program, please can someone provide me with details of what I need.
PS: I don't have any registered business in Canada, I just live and work in Canada as a Permanent resident.

Thanks

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Have you had your Medical? What is ATIP?
Access To Information and Privacy. Your employer or someone in Canada with PR status or Citizen can apply to see your application status. You can track the progress of your application and comments of the officer.
I don’t have medical request yet. Eligibility and criminal checking on process and due on Oct. 2020.

Reactions: Deep1

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Access To Information and Privacy. Your employer or someone in Canada with PR status or Citizen can apply to see your application status. You can track the progress of your application and comments of the officer.
I don’t have medical request yet. Eligibility and criminal checking on process and due on Oct. 2020.
How can employer apply to check status of application?

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does anyone knows the Processing time for this Pilot program? Home Child care provider and Home support Worker pilot and how many months for processing work permit from Nigeria? Also what will be given first, Is it the Work Permit so that one can Travel ?

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just checked my applicant's forms (which we filed last summer) as per our consultant and I checked the guide as well. It stated open work permit.
its is actually Occupation restricted Open Work Permit

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hello looks like there is no update for all those who submitted for a while now. I am an employer and the caregiver application was Sent Jan 12 2020 and no update yet since then. I am planning to send a letter to the ministry of Immigration that hopefully they will start to look into this and start the processing for caregivers. I understands due to pandemic that there are delays and back logs but in my opinion caregivers are much needed now than ever. I have a 4 yr old and a New baby and will Come back to work soon. I am afraid of sending them to school and day care because of covid 19. I would rather have them stayed at home with a caregiver to be safe. Hoping the government will see that we are in need of caregivers here from overseas otherwise I might extend my maternity leave and not to return work unless I have a caregiver to help us at home.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hello looks like there is no update for all those who submitted for a while now. I am an employer and the caregiver application was Sent Jan 12 2020 and no update yet since then. I am planning to send a letter to the ministry of Immigration that hopefully they will start to look into this and start the processing for caregivers. I understands due to pandemic that there are delays and back logs but in my opinion caregivers are much needed now than ever. I have a 4 yr old and a New baby and will Come back to work soon. I am afraid of sending them to school and day care because of covid 19. I would rather have them stayed at home with a caregiver to be safe. Hoping the government will see that we are in need of caregivers here from overseas otherwise I might extend my maternity leave and not to return work unless I have a caregiver to help us at home.
It’s a gud effort.. plz do it if u can.. thanks a lot

Reactions: Deep1

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
I am with you on this. How can we contact minister of immigration? I have applied for my caregiver's application since July last year and I have not seen much progress even before covid started. I have contacted our MP and all they have done is give me an update. With school starting in the fall and child care situation here, it's hard to find suitable arrangements.

Let me know how you're gonna do it and I can hopefully do the same.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
I am with you on this. How can we contact minister of immigration? I have applied for my caregiver's application since July last year and I have not seen much progress even before covid started. I have contacted our MP and all they have done is give me an update. With school starting in the fall and child care situation here, it's hard to find suitable arrangements.

Let me know how you're gonna do it and I can hopefully do the same.
Please quami do it.. everybody stuck here. I m also September applicant after AOR in November, no update. Plz do it if u can..thanks

mlh15

Jun 26, 2012
I am the employer. My caregiver is almost same as your timeline submitted last september, and january I got a request for docs such as NOAs, Birth Certs and letter of explanation. He received eligibility, medical request last March but due to covid, he was only able to do it last month and passed. Now we are just waiting. How do you request for ATIP. Thanks