+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Hi Dyan! When you requested to resent through email the additional docs from employer, they use your employer’s email or they sent it to applicant email address? You have same situation with my sister. We requested ATIP report showing they asked for additional docs from employer dayed Jan 8,2020 but the employer did not get from her email or she maybe missed it too.
Hi Milleth,
They sent the email to the employer again.
Still no updates til now though. Employer is anxious now too as he really needs the help and its taking longer than expected. Also the last time my brother reached out to cic thru the webform asking if the employers documents were received as well as authorization forms so I can call on their behalf, they only confirmed that they got the authorization forms but no mention of the submitted documents by employer. I dont know if it's okay to keep asking for updates thru the webform.

gabypcruz

Sep 8, 2019
Just an FYI that I finally got an AOR on May 26, 2020. HCCP application received on December 23, 2019. I guess this is an indication that things are moving along at the IRCC. Albeit slow, but it's moving.
Hi! I saw you provided upfront medical. Is it allowed for this program? Thank you!

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
Hi Milleth,
Still no updates til now though. Employer is anxious now too as he really needs the help and its taking longer than expected. Also the last time my brother reached out to cic thru the webform asking if the employers documents were received as well as authorization forms so I can call on their behalf, they only confirmed that they got the authorization forms but no mention of the submitted documents by employer. I dont know if it's okay to keep asking for updates thru the webform.
It’s domrtime
Hi Milleth,
Have you try requesting for GCMS? Maybe it’s best not to send another webform as they enough time to review and process your paper. Are you checking your online status?

carlosky

Jul 14, 2019
It’s domrtime

Have you try requesting for GCMS? Maybe it’s best not to send another webform as they enough time to review and process your paper. Are you checking your online status?
How can I check my online application status? Please help with the procedures. Thanks in anticipation.

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
How can I check my online application status? Please help with the procedures. Thanks in anticipation.
Go to cic check application status it will ask your UCI or application number to access.

sjeaniefer

May 28, 2020
Hi! I saw you provided upfront medical. Is it allowed for this program? Thank you!
I am not really sure, but I did it anyways in hopes to expedite the process, but, of course, COVID happened. They accepted it, same with the biometrics. I paid another fee for the biometrics in case the previously done one would not be accepted, but they integrated it into this application; therefore, I assume it is valid. I do not think I would be refunded for the other biometrics fee though. I saw that it is nonrefundable. I am okay with that, as long as I don't have to do it again :D

Reactions: gabypcruz

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi Respected sir,

Hope you are doing good ?

I was applyed under the Home child care pilot program for Parmant Residency from in canada.
I was appllied Junary 2020 and it was paper base file. I haven't got any conformation form CPC Edmonton.
I have few question related to my paper base applicationmso can you give me quick response please.

Q-1 When get my paper base file number?

Q-2 How can i check my paper base file in this specific pilot Program?

Q-3 Is there any corrospandence contact number or any mail adreess? so i can contact them ?

Q-4 If i get File number than how long take time to my PR Card.

Kinldy give proper guildance please.

I am waiting fopr your kind reply.

Thank you,
Jainish

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hi Respected sir,

Hope you are doing good ?

I was applyed under the Home child care pilot program for Parmant Residency from in canada.
I was appllied Junary 2020 and it was paper base file. I haven't got any conformation form CPC Edmonton.
I have few question related to my paper base applicationmso can you give me quick response please.

Q-1 When get my paper base file number?

Q-2 How can i check my paper base file in this specific pilot Program?

Q-3 Is there any corrospandence contact number or any mail adreess? so i can contact them ?

Q-4 If i get File number than how long take time to my PR Card.

Kinldy give proper guildance please.

I am waiting fopr your kind reply.

Thank you,
Jainish
Just to clarify, are you applying from inside Canada?