+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Jun 10, 2019
hi,
i am preparing documents for my sister. is it necessary to send the original of ECA report along with other documents? i am currently waiting for the assessment to be completed. if the original of education assessment is required i have to wait till it delivered to my home.
thanks

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
hi,
i am preparing documents for my sister. is it necessary to send the original of ECA report along with other documents? i am currently waiting for the assessment to be completed. if the original of education assessment is required i have to wait till it delivered to my home.
thanks
Yes you need to send the original ECA report or your application will be returned back to you. So yes, you need to wait till the orginal report is sent to your home address

Reactions: Alicanadalover

gabypcruz

Sep 8, 2019
Has anyone called Cic? They just send answers, via email, automatically :( My employer needs me in 2 months, and I've got no updates, since March. (10 months of waiting)

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone called Cic? They just send answers, via email, automatically :( My employer needs me in 2 months, and I've got no updates, since March. (10 months of waiting)
No one has any updates since covid-19.

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
hi,
thanks
yes. as indicated in the checklist that they need the original copy of ECA.

Reactions: Alicanadalover

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
No one has any updates since covid-19.
everything is slow here. they send email regarding my application (this is a different one but in connection to this PR). they said they are working on it, it's normal not to hear from them as they would send an email closer to the time that the process for application is being complete

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
I'm an employer and I also need my caregiver here ASAP especially with the closures of daycares and /or limited opening. There's really not much we can do. We applied since July 2019 and no real update since covid happened. To be honest, I am not expecting my caregiver to get here this year. Covid has really delayed everything.

As per our consultant, cpc edmonton is working but has so much backlog.

Reactions: Chachalava

BALA NAIK

May 1, 2020
Just an FYI that I finally got an AOR on May 26, 2020. HCCP application received on December 23, 2019. I guess this is an indication that things are moving along at the IRCC. Albeit slow, but it's moving.
Tq for your responce, this is a positive sign that they have started reviewing applications.

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone, need help of anyone could help, I have 1 year experience as nurse in India and I found an employer in Canada, who can hire me to take care of his mother( on medical needs) is it really possible to apply for caregiver program and what is the total time process, please help me with your reply

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an FYI that I finally got an AOR on May 26, 2020. HCCP application received on December 23, 2019. I guess this is an indication that things are moving along at the IRCC. Albeit slow, but it's moving.
thanks for posting..... a positive sign..

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
My brothers employer sent documents on the 6th. As per Canada Post tracker, it was delivered today to CPC Edmonton, but no signature upon delivery eventhough it was registered. Hopefully it's just due to precautions for social distancing and documents wont get lost.
Hi Dyan! When you requested to resent through email the additional docs from employer, they use your employer’s email or they sent it to applicant email address? You have same situation with my sister. We requested ATIP report showing they asked for additional docs from employer dayed Jan 8,2020 but the employer did not get from her email or she maybe missed it too.