+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Good Day,

Please is there anyone that applied in last week of December that received AOR yet. Also, my representative contacted IRCC through webform to enquire about my application status but got response that they cant share any response because it's a private information. Anyone knows why the response. We filled the Use if Representative form earlier. We have sent a fresh one again.
Thats strange, a representative should always gets the information.

Reactions: marita2020

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Any one know the income requirement for an employer of 'Home Child Care Pilot outside Canada'?
There is no specific minimum requirement mentioned but it has to be practical. if you are struggling with this question then you should hire an ICCRC representative. There are lot of twits and turn in this application and so you would need to be very careful when filing. you can contact me privately if you need more info. I am also an immigration lawyer in Canada. having said that, it doesn't mean yo cannot apply yourself. If you do your research and study about this program thoroughly them there is no need to hire anyone.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi Ghurala
I applied under Home support worker outside of Canada in last week of September with one year NOA, pay tubs, job letter and got AOR on 12 November
But after that no any updates , I have dependents.. I am worried.. plz reply me u knew anyone who applied in September and got updates ?
IRCC is doing process the files at the moment or everything is on hold?
Thanks

gabypcruz

Sep 8, 2019
Hi Ghurala
I applied under Home support worker outside of Canada in last week of September with one year NOA, pay tubs, job letter and got AOR on 12 November
But after that no any updates , I have dependents.. I am worried.. plz reply me u knew anyone who applied in September and got updates ?
IRCC is doing process the files at the moment or everything is on hold?
Thanks
They are processing our files. I sent an email for IRCC asking about it. I am August applicant.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
They are processing our files. I sent an email for IRCC asking about it. I am August applicant.
What did they say exactly? So they're open?

Reactions: Meenakshi Arora

gabypcruz

Sep 8, 2019
What did they say exactly? So they're open?
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Thx for giving great information, r u single?

Reactions: gabypcruz

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
I had the same situation. They returned my documents without sending email or notifications. Planning to send it this week. Is the pilot still available? Just complied my lackings.

Bacho1

Apr 30, 2020
Hello,

I'm sending my documentation now , and do you know quotas are filled?
Also, Do we have any information about the employer's salary?

Thx!

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi I have normal open work permit based to my husband is student and I have all the requirements can I apply for home childcare provider or I need spatial work permit
Open work permit candidates can work for any employer in Canada.
But in order to apply for PR under this pilot you would need 24 months of work experience, so work and gather 24 months of experience.