+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

gabypcruz

Sep 8, 2019
Hi everyone, anyone got any update in this covid 19 time? Plz reply.. thx
No. I am so apprehensive! I need to arrive in Canada until July, because I will start working in August! I just wish I don't lose my job because of the processing time. I am in my 7 months anniversary of waiting.

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
No. I am so apprehensive! I need to arrive in Canada until July, because I will start working in August! I just wish I don't lose my job because of the processing time. I am in my 7 months anniversary of waiting.
Thx for ur reply, I applied in 27 September and got AOR on 12 November after that no any update.i m worried.its 6and half month gone..any one get anything who applied in September? Plz reply me.. thx

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Plz share ur timeline.. thx

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hi ALL , when including a 5 year kid in application , then we need to fill up an application form for Study permit . I was wondering , do i need to get offer letter from school !!??

mRichard

Mar 5, 2020
Hi ALL , when including a 5 year kid in application , then we need to fill up an application form for Study permit . I was wondering , do i need to get offer letter from school !!??
No need of offer letter from school, however, I am not sure if that would add weight if obtained. Maybe seek professional advise.

casttro1973

Apr 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have a copy the of the form IMM 5604- Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada -- I can't download it.. please if you have, kindly send. Thank you in advance.

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi mv1017, you mentioned from your previous post that you were not able to complete your medical exam bec. of Covid.

How about your Biometrics?

Were you able to complete your Biometrics? Thank you
Yes thankfully I was able to complete my biometrics before the quarantine.

Was it through interim pathway or you're outside Canada?
I applied from outside Canada

Reactions: Preciouschris

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
hello All,

I have seen on cic website that caregiver or her husband need to show sufficient funds in their account to get visa ?? is it true? otherwise they they will be financial inadmissible?? if some one can tell me about this please

Reactions: marita2020

mRichard

Mar 5, 2020
hello All,

I have seen on cic website that caregiver or her husband need to show sufficient funds in their account to get visa ?? is it true? otherwise they they will be financial inadmissible?? if some one can tell me about this please
thanks for sharing this important information - could you please share link of the page for us to examine the statement and share feedback

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013

casttro1973

Apr 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have a copy the of the form IMM 5604- Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada -- I can't download it.. please if you have, kindly send. Thank you in advance.
appreciate it if you can send me a copy of the form that can filled up online.. Thank you in advance :)

spideyweb

Nov 29, 2019
after 5 months of waiting, our documents returned without notifying us or sending us an email. Until now we didn't receive our documents. They said that they return to the sender last Jan 29, 2020, with a letter of explanation. I'll let you know once I retrieved our Documents.

Reactions: marita2020