+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
What is the proof of funds for this pathway?
I know it says Proof of funds is not required, but what if I have 5 dependents to accompany me, a spouse and 4 children, and I am on a salary of 14 cad per hour, will immigration allow me in with no proof of funds to take care of all the dependents accompanying me?
Any idea on this?

Reactions: marita2020

Ethelbert

Dec 10, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
From the knowledge I have about the program, the employee doesn’t need to show any proof of fund whether you have 5 or more dependents accompanying you rather it’s dependent on the employer that’s why they request for NOA/T4 in order to check whether your employer is capable of sponsoring your dependents.

Reactions: Joerut

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
From the knowledge I have about the program, the employee doesn’t need to show any proof of fund whether you have 5 or more dependents accompanying you rather it’s dependent on the employer that’s why they request for NOA/T4 in order to check whether your employer is capable of sponsoring your dependents.
That's interesting

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
My brothers employer sent documents on the 6th. As per Canada Post tracker, it was delivered today to CPC Edmonton, but no signature upon delivery eventhough it was registered. Hopefully it's just due to precautions for social distancing and documents wont get lost.

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hi! Is there anyone who can help me how to apply for an overseas caregiver under the new pilot 2019. The nanny that i will hire has her ECA assessment and language test done. I have my business number and will fill up the offer of employment form. Is there any other form that i need? And also can i apply it online? Thank you
Hi, i took the time to type out all the information in the application package checklist form which contains all the forms that your nanny needs to fill out as well as the documents that she will need to submit to IRCC.
You can find it here: https://caregiverimmigration.blogspot.com/2020/04/are-you-ready-to-send-in-your-work.html?m=1

I hope it helps

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
What is the proof of funds for this pathway?
I know it says Proof of funds is not required, but what if I have 5 dependents to accompany me, a spouse and 4 children, and I am on a salary of 14 cad per hour, will immigration allow me in with no proof of funds to take care of all the dependents accompanying me?
I have spoken to some applicants that have been questioned how they will support themselves especially when they're only earning the amount stated in the offer and they have several dependents.

Reactions: android.exe
Apr 10, 2020
Hi
I just got my result verified by Wes and also I have done my IELTS exam scored 6 point. I have 5 years experience as a care giver , I have my CPR and first aid training . I want to apply for home care job in Canada but am in Nigeria so please I need help on how to go about it. I need reply ASAP
Thank you for your help

mRichard

Mar 5, 2020
Hi
I just got my result verified by Wes and also I have done my IELTS exam scored 6 point. I have 5 years experience as a care giver , I have my CPR and first aid training . I want to apply for home care job in Canada but am in Nigeria so please I need help on how to go about it. I need reply ASAP
Thank you for your help
Hi dear. Just go through the official website and follow the steps. Alternatively, carefully hire immigration consultant/ lawyer listed as approved on Canadian website. Good luck!

Reactions: marita2020