+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Devinderjeet singh

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Unfortunately because of COVID-19 my medical hasn't been fully completed. We had lockdowns to the hospital that I was doing the medical at. I will have to wait until the lockdown is over and then I can finish my medical. IRCC has extended the date by 90 days so that helps.
Please share your timeline

Ann1-3

Mar 20, 2020
Hi all,
I have been following this thread for a very long time. I am an employer genuinely in need of a nanny for our 3 kids. Planning to bring in my sister in law. For those who have applied, could someone help me fill out the application? Can the forms signed and scanned to me from the employee and I submit it for her? Is it better to find a representative? Because of the lockdown and everything I am confused

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
My nanny who i am sponsoring applied from her country and her file was recieved in edmonton on 20 january 2020. Looking at the time line i am worried she hasnt recieved anythink and the job start date that i gave her on the employment form is july 2020. Is there a way i can postpone that so that she doesnt get refused as i think it will take longer for the whole process. or should i just wait for her to get the file number then send her a fresh job letter?

please advise.

rituaggarwal

Nov 5, 2019
Unfortunately because of COVID-19 my medical hasn't been fully completed. We had lockdowns to the hospital that I was doing the medical at. I will have to wait until the lockdown is over and then I can finish my medical. IRCC has extended the date by 90 days so that helps.
Can u pls share your timeline
Thanks

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Hi dyan29
R u applied through home support worker?plz share your time line.. I also applied under home support worker.. plz reply me.. thx
Hi

It's my brother who applied.
I think application received in August, got AOR early Oct.
And then the employer got the additional docs requested 13th March, however they said the employer was sent an email regarding these requirements originally on Oct 30th. Employer probably missed the first email. So now we have to send the required additional documents before March 28 as employer was given 15 days. I dont know if he can get extension due to this Covid 19.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Yeah it's weird that no email address was even provided. They asked for them to be mailed. :(
Sorry. I meant to say mailed. Not emailed.

Reactions: dyan29

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi

It's my brother who applied.
I think application received in August, got AOR early Oct.
And then the employer got the additional docs requested 13th March, however they said the employer was sent an email regarding these requirements originally on Oct 30th. Employer probably missed the first email. So now we have to send the required additional documents before March 28 as employer was given 15 days. I dont know if he can get extension due to this Covid 19.
THANKS, I got AOR on 12 November,, no any update after that..