+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I need some clarifications please.I sent my application to Edmonton since 14th Feb but due to the courier I used the document got to Canada on the 2nd march and I already applied for work permit here in Nigeria by 11th Feb and biometrics done 4th of march, Just a week after biometrics, my work permit refused saying I dont have ties I Nigeria. We are family of 4. The program allows my family to accompany me.Please what should I do next?Need ur candid opinion and suggestions.Thanks
I am Nigerian too. I have a feeling that theres a mistake somewhere with your application. Did you take your time to read the application instructions:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/no-experience-apply.html

The applications is completely paper based, you send in both the work permit (for you and your spouse) and the study permits for your kids by mail (post).
The only thing you do online is the payments.

If you did all that correctly, you should have recieved an AOR at least 6weeks after they receieved the application.

Again since the Home Child Care provider immigration and the home support worker immigration pilots are basically IMMIGRATION pathways, you do not need to have anything tieing you back to your home country.

So go back and read up on the instructions well and see where you got the process wrongly.

Reactions: Preciouschris

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi dyan29
R u applied through home support worker?plz share your time line.. I also applied under home support worker.. plz reply me.. thx

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Hi..question to employers who sent in NOAs. Did you send all pages or just the page showing your income? Thanks in advance.
Hi dyan29
R u applied through home support worker?plz share your time line.. I also applied under home support worker.. and r u single or has dependent? plz reply me.. thx

Emmydan

Mar 14, 2020
I am Nigerian too. I have a feeling that theres a mistake somewhere with your application. Did you take your time to read the application instructions:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/no-experience-apply.html

The applications is completely paper based, you send in both the work permit (for you and your spouse) and the study permits for your kids by mail (post).

If you did all that correctly, you should have recieved an AOR at least 6weeks after they receieved the application.

Again since the Home Child Care provider immigration and the home support worker immigration pilots are basically IMMIGRATION pathways, you do not need to have anything tieing you back to your home country.

So go back and read up on the instructions well and see where you got the process wrongly.
Thanks. Please can we hook up on WhatsApp. My phone no is 08035609182.Thanks

Clarita

Mar 13, 2015
Can i ask questions here? Is it okay to resign to my current employer(this employer doesn't follow the contract and they even make me work on my day off) while my application for PR is still ON PROCESS??? My application is under interim pathway..Is my application for open work permit and PR will not be affect if i leave my employer?? If i resign now will not delay my waiting time for my application????

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
I tried to fill out the webform but it says client number and application number ir required. You cannot complete the form without these numbers. My case is, i dont have a clue if IRRC received my documents since no updates since october up to now.

Matydyke

Mar 17, 2020

Hi @Twinkleberry, can you please share your timeline? At what stage is your application now?

Reactions: Preciouschris

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
hi there, didn't you get anything after medical yet (work visa)?
Unfortunately because of COVID-19 my medical hasn't been fully completed. We had lockdowns to the hospital that I was doing the medical at. I will have to wait until the lockdown is over and then I can finish my medical. IRCC has extended the date by 90 days so that helps.

Preciouschris

Feb 15, 2020

What's your timeline please? I'm applying from Nigeria too. Just waiting to receive notification from wes

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
I tried to fill out the webform but it says client number and application number ir required. You cannot complete the form without these numbers. My case is, i dont have a clue if IRRC received my documents since no updates since october up to now.
Fill in ur work permit receipt number as application number

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Unfortunately because of COVID-19 my medical hasn't been fully completed. We had lockdowns to the hospital that I was doing the medical at. I will have to wait until the lockdown is over and then I can finish my medical. IRCC has extended the date by 90 days so that helps.
Where are you from?

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi mv1017, How about your Biometrics? Were you able to complete your Biometrics before the lockdown? Thank you.