+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

rituaggarwal

Nov 5, 2019
Hello Everyone, I have been a silent reader for awhile. I am the employer and my caregiver has just received a letter that he is eligible and also got a Medical Request! After 6 months since date of application..
Timeline:
application sent: September 9, 2019
Application Received: September 11, 2019
AOR: NO AOR ( I know! Right?! that made us all so worried)
Additional docs request from employer NOA’s x3 years, Letter of Employment from me and spouse, letter of explanation as to what we did for childcare previously:
December 9, 2019
Medical Request: March 10,2020

Good news but levelled up to the next waiting game.. Thanks to everyone in this group. I will update spreadsheet as soon as I can!
Hi..congratulations...can u pls share your contact details so that I can discuss few things with you...
Thanks

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello,

Sorry but you are slightly mistaken as to what the pre-arrival invitation is. Pre-arrival invitation is not a work permit. This pre-arrival invitation is for services that Canada provides that allows new immigrants to get information regarding their new life in Canada.

You can look at this link to see what I am talking about: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html

Hope this answers your questions correctly.

Thanks
hi there, didn't you get anything after medical yet (work visa)?