AOR Received.
April 22, 2015
File Transfer...
May 25, 2015
Med's Done....
February 2015
Passport Req..
June 10, 2015 passport sent to CEM Sept. 4, 2015
Hello everyone, I am not sure if I am on the right forum since it looks like the posts on this forum are from applicants but I cant seem to find a forum for my case. I hope someone can help me since some of you may have already received a job offer. I am the employer planning to sponsor a caregiver. I am currently completing the job offer form and there is a part there that says "The employer agrees to pay the employee for his / her work by cheque or alternative means if mutually agreed and with documentation and receipts, the gross wages before deductions in the amount of ___ per hour worked. Equivalent to per ___week." Do I have to indicate the gross wage before deduction? I already indicated the hourly rate on another section of the form as I will pay hourly not gross.

For the application for work permit outside canada there is a question for the applicant "What type of work permit are you applying for?". There are 5 categories, not sure if the applicant should put in Open work Permit, exemption from LMIA, or other? If it is exemption from LMIA what is the code?

Also on the document checklist of the applicant it says, include 2 self-address mailing labels. For those who are from the Philippines who have already submitted their application to the new pilot, can you please recommend where to get the self address mailing labels?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Reactions: Chomzy

GS singh

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
As my employer did not attach noa with application i told her nd she said no need to attach because they can verify income from sin number is this right?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As my employer did not attach noa with application i told her nd she said no need to attach because they can verify income from sin number is this right?
You don't need to attach NOA with the application. They will ask for NOA if needed.

Reactions: quami

GS singh

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Thnx for quick response
I have one more doubt I attached PCC nd IELTS original copywith application but WES report hard copy not delivered yet so i just attach xerox copy of wes they considered 4 year bachlor. Is there any negtive impact on application for this?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx for quick response
I have one more doubt I attached PCC nd IELTS original copywith application but WES report hard copy not delivered yet so i just attach xerox copy of wes they considered 4 year bachlor. Is there any negtive impact on application for this?
why will this have a negative impact. ? it should be ok. did you explain with the application that why you are sending a copy and not the original report?

GS singh

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
No dear i did not explain for same because i have representatives in canada nd she said no need to explain if they need they can send ADR

preet maan

May 8, 2019
Can someone told me what we need while interview? They said "proof of employment or termination of welfare benefit" What it mean. Do i need to show them proof of current work.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone told me what we need while interview? They said "proof of employment or termination of welfare benefit" What it mean. Do i need to show them proof of current work.
You are going for an interview?

FaithJosh

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone not planning to be accompanied with family like spouse? Will it be easy for them to follow later on when I’m settled?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone not planning to be accompanied with family like spouse? Will it be easy for them to follow later on when I’m settled?
As far I know if any family members are not accompanying you will need to explain why they are not.

Reactions: FaithJosh

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
No its not easy. Its Its takes time and lots of energy.