+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

GS singh

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Ho seniors help me
1st- As my lawyer submitted my application but i dont know weather submit or not nd how can i track my appliction to know lawyer reallg submit application
2nd- can i call cic to know about my application if yes what detail they will ask while calling?

Julyyyyyy

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Enter your details in the spreadsheet please. Many people are there for reference.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Did you explain reason- why you didn't accompany with your spouse? And did you submit all your spouse's documents although your spouse didn't apply for pr card?

Chomzy

Oct 30, 2019
Hello everyone, I am not sure if I am on the right forum since it looks like the posts on this forum are from applicants but I cant seem to find a forum for my case. I hope someone can help me since some of you may have already received a job offer. I am the employer planning to sponsor a caregiver. I am currently completing the job offer form and there is a part there that says "The employer agrees to pay the employee for his / her work by cheque or alternative means if mutually agreed and with documentation and receipts, the gross wages before deductions in the amount of ___ per hour worked. Equivalent to per ___week." Do I have to indicate the gross wage before deduction? I already indicated the hourly rate on another section of the form as I will pay hourly not gross.

For the application for work permit outside canada there is a question for the applicant "What type of work permit are you applying for?". There are 5 categories, not sure if the applicant should put in Open work Permit, exemption from LMIA, or other? If it is exemption from LMIA what is the code?

Also on the document checklist of the applicant it says, include 2 self-address mailing labels. For those who are from the Philippines who have already submitted their application to the new pilot, can you please recommend where to get the self address mailing labels?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Please am also looking for an employer . Do notify me because am interested

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
Thanks for sharing your experience. Did you explain reason- why you didn't accompany with your spouse? And did you submit all your spouse's documents although your spouse didn't apply for pr card?
I came as PR and to sponsor Spouse later(not accompanying) I needed to be at a certain income level and to show that I needed at least one T4(a year of a wait depending on when you arrive in Canada). so I abandoned the Idea.

to all who think spouse may accompanying later go ahead and fill spouse as accompanying after your spouse is issued WP. they can always join later it's not necessary to come at the same time as PA.

I am assuming Julyyyyy you are applying outside Canada and have no Canadian experience.
as you may know, HCCP is WP, not a PR. you would get PR after two years of experience if everything turns out to be as expected.

Last edited:

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
-
Ho seniors help me
1st- As my lawyer submitted my application but i dont know weather submit or not nd how can i track my appliction to know lawyer reallg submit application
2nd- can i call cic to know about my application if yes what detail they will ask while calling?
they won't tell anything about your application since you have a lawyer.

Your lawyer has a legal responsibility to tell you of processing, he/she simply cannot overlook that.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ho seniors help me

they won't tell anything about your application since you have a lawyer.

Your lawyer has a legal responsibility to tell you of processing, he/she simply cannot overlook that.
Agree... but If he calls CIC, at least he will be able to know if they received the application or not.. what you think?

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hello.
Ircc asked for 3 years NoAs, what if one year you did not meet income requiremnt because of mat leave, will that cause refusal?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.
Ircc asked for 3 years NoAs, what if one year you did not meet income requiremnt because of mat leave, will that cause refusal?
Not sure. but if they asked for 3 years means they will access your sponsor eligibility for all 3 years.

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
-
Hello.
Don't worry I have a similar case and many of us would have the same situations. I believe you gotta send what you have right,

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
-
Not sure. but if they asked for 3 years means they will access your sponsor eligibility for all 3 years.
the guideline shows for LMIA only one year NOA. I think its Officer discretion to ask for three years, but an Office cannot go override ministerial instruction(one year).

As part of this assessment, employers must submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment (NOA) from the CRA with their LMIA application. The NOA submitted must be from the past year if your application is submitted after July 1. Please note that NOA’s submitted from previous years will not be accepted.(sic)

source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/caregiver/requirements.html

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
the guideline shows for LMIA only one year NOA. I think its Officer discretion to ask for three years, but an Office cannot go override ministerial instruction(one year).

As part of this assessment, employers must submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment (NOA) from the CRA with their LMIA application. The NOA submitted must be from the past year if your application is submitted after July 1. Please note that NOA’s submitted from previous years will not be accepted.(sic)

source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/caregiver/requirements.html
Thank u for this.

I actually called ircc and even esdc said they do not have info regarding hccp and lmia is different bec they only use recent year noa.
I called ircc and they do not have any idea about the income req