+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Filjan

Mar 18, 2023
Hello,
I want to ask,
i got the visa, but my employer dont need me, i found a new employe but what can i do, please anyone help me,
I fly to canada the and of august.

Sam3832

Aug 25, 2021
Hello friends, please help, when gaining 12 months experience in Canada so it’s continue 12 months from one employer? If changed 3 employer like 4+4+4= 12 months. It is ok? Becoz in experience class and federal skilled categery need 1 year continuous work exp required. Plz reply if anybody know, thanks

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
HSW------no , PPR yet
Sep 2020 applicant
Med- Dec 2022
Additional doc - employment letter and employer business number asked and submitted June 13 and after that nothing

Reactions: roye

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hello friends, please help, when gaining 12 months experience in Canada so it’s continue 12 months from one employer? If changed 3 employer like 4+4+4= 12 months. It is ok? Becoz in experience class and federal skilled categery need 1 year continuous work exp required. Plz reply if anybody know, thanks
You can work to any Employers not just one. Just make sure it’s under the same pathway if you applied for HCCP.

you can change employers without getting a new work permit or a new job offer

You don’t have to have worked 12 months in a row, just 12 months total, in the 36-month time period.

The one you said below is ok.

“ If changed 3 employer like 4+4+4= 12 months.”

Just make sure to request from your Employers Record of Employment (ROE).

You can check all these thru the official website of IRCC

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/some-experience-get-experience.html

Have you already completed 12 months work experience in HCCP?

Last edited:

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Did any of your employer receive a request to explain how you have been meeting your childcare needs. My employer received one and do not know how togo about answering this question.

Please any idea will help. Thank you.