+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi , I am january 2020 applicant and got my visa last year ,and now currently working as hsw in canada and just completed my experience of 12 months . Does anybody know when i can apply for permanent residence ,as , someone told me that ,I have to complete 24 months of work experience as written on my permanent residence eligibility letter .
You can now apply for PR now that you have completed the 12 months work experience.

The one written on your PR eligibility letter regardless if it was 24 months of work experience before, is no longer applicable because of the new update.

Don’t get confuse about what others told you on what was written on your eligibility letter. Just check and read carefully the official website of IRCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/some-experience-get-experience.html

Reactions: tertelberger

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
no , PPR yet
Sep 2020 applicant
Med- Dec 2022
Additional doc - employment letter and employer business number asked and submitted June 13 and after that nothing

Are you under HSW or HCCP?

Lovepreet kaur batth

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hello everybody,
March 2020 applicant
i got medical request from ircc for my 9months old baby,me and my husband too
My medical is going to expire in September i think that’s why they need our medical again along with our baby
Thank God they started to pick up our files

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Hello everybody,
March 2020 applicant
i got medical request from ircc for my 9months old baby,me and my husband too
My medical is going to expire in September i think that’s why they need our medical again along with our baby
Thank God they started to pick up our files

While it is good to know that they are working on your file.. It is still frustrating that you had to do it again, another fees to settle again :(

• Sad
Reactions: roye

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Is anybody got PR after 12 months of work experience?
i believe no one yet got PR after submitting application for this NEW Update of ONLY 12 months of work experience.

there are very few who have already submitted PR applications after gaining 12 months of work experience.

Have you already submitted your PR application since you have already gained 12 months of work experience???