+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

KD99

Feb 21, 2023
I Talked to the agent as he is working out to figure out the problem.
He figure out one problem with the Application no. As when we go to the Medical then the Application no was different and now on the Submission letter it is different. He try to book with the old application no then it is working. I told him to go head as in this way we can at least talk face to face with the GFS Global guys when we go to submit personally and explain them.
Still don't know what to do.
Don’t go like this if your application number is different than the application number you used to book the appointment. They will refuse you .
This happened with us.
Nobody is ready to hear anything about different file number.

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
Hi
I were having the same problem from last 10 days. I sent emails to vfs helpline and IRCC passport submission helpline and Finally they asked me with further details like applicant name, number, everything that we need to book appointment.
And today I received appointment confirmation email.
So just wait and ask vfs helpline again and again, they will book appointment for you.
thank you i will do same

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
I emailed them and got this answer but still same its not working.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). This is an automated response to acknowledge your e-mail.

1. For customers who have filled in the Passport Submission Web form –

Please note the below instructions carefully:

•Clients who receive a passport submission letter need to fill the passport submission web form https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

•After filling the web form applicant will get payment gateway in order to complete the payment process.

•Post successful payment, instantly AWB will be trigged on the registered email address

•Serviceability of PIN Codes are liable to change on a daily basis as per the authorized courier vendor. The serviceability will be applicable on the date of pick up/drop of documents. In the event there is a discrepancy our teams will proactively reach you for confirming an alternate pick-up location.

•Please note the courier pick up & drop location will be the same as updated in your passport submission web form.

We are open from Monday to Friday (excluding declared holidays)

Best Regards,

Call Center Team

----------

VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre – India

KD99

Feb 21, 2023

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). This is an automated response to acknowledge your e-mail.

•Clients who receive a passport submission letter need to fill the passport submission web form https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

•After filling the web form applicant will get payment gateway in order to complete the payment process.

•Post successful payment, instantly AWB will be trigged on the registered email address

•Serviceability of PIN Codes are liable to change on a daily basis as per the authorized courier vendor. The serviceability will be applicable on the date of pick up/drop of documents. In the event there is a discrepancy our teams will proactively reach you for confirming an alternate pick-up location.

•Please note the courier pick up & drop location will be the same as updated in your passport submission web form.

Best Regards,

Call Center Team

----------

When its says INVALID Document, take a snap shot of that and send email with that screenshot. It should work.
also call them and ask about the activity of the complaint, what they are doing.

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
Hi guys ,

for passport submission appointment issue , if u r not able to get the appointment trying calling them and submit error details what u r getting by email. I got appointment yesterday after 4 days . I hope it will be helpful for everyone.

garry.s

May 1, 2017

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,

Call Center Team

----------

This is the very opening email they will send . Keep replying and see my above messages - you should be getting them one by one as well.
Keep chasing -that's the only solution I see.

Reactions: Varinsharma

garry.s

May 1, 2017
Hi guys ,

for passport submission appointment issue , if u r not able to get the appointment trying calling them and submit error details what u r getting by email. I got appointment yesterday after 4 days . I hope it will be helpful for everyone.
Thanks for the update but could you please let me know what information they asked you to submit for the appointment and did they ask any date preference or randomly allocated the appointment

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
Thanks for the update but could you please let me know what information they asked you to submit for the appointment and did they ask any date preference or randomly allocated the appointment
They asked same details as per webform and forward your ppr letter to them by email and they schedule appointment for you . It will be random date and time.

Reactions: Varinsharma

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Hello everyone I have one question
I submitted my application in januray 2021
With dependents
I only received my and husband biometrics request
But I have not received my children biometrics request
When u submitted application there age were 12 and 13
Now there age are 14 and 15 but I have not received any biometrics request for my children
Plzz tell
Me what shoould I do
Thanks

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello everyone I have one question
I submitted my application in januray 2021
With dependents
I only received my and husband biometrics request
But I have not received my children biometrics request
When u submitted application there age were 12 and 13
Now there age are 14 and 15 but I have not received any biometrics request for my children
Plzz tell
Me what shoould I do
Thanks
Biometrics are only required for adults, not for children.

Reactions: roye