+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Hi everyone, if you received your Passport request letter and you applied with dependents minors, there won’t be a separate passport request for them. Just go ahead and submit your passports and theirs with Passport request letter and the eligibility letter. You are not required to submit a study permit for a minor. i hope you all saw this as well https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2023/02/canada-to-reduce-work-experience-requirements-for-caregivers-and-provide-pathways-to-permanent-residence.html
Hi! About your first mention, please kindly share the origin or examples. Thanks for sharing this!

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
One good news .. Caregiver total experience is reduced from 24 months to 12 months. This option is for those whose file is under processing. All those who have already reached Canada , they still have to complete 24 months..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2023/02/canada-to-reduce-work-experience-requirements-for-caregivers-and-provide-pathways-to-permanent-residence.html
Your last statement is WRONG. You stated that ”those who have already reached Canada, they still have to complete 24 months”. That is INCORRECT.

Read carefully that News Release by IRCC.

Effective April 30,2023 the amount of work experience in Canada required for a caregiver to qualify for permanent residence is being reduced from 24 months to 12 months.

Reactions: Wandaaa and quami

Man2023

Jan 31, 2023
Your last statement is WRONG. You stated that ”those who have already reached Canada, they still have to complete 24 months”. That is INCORRECT.

Read carefully that News Release by IRCC.

Effective April 30,2023 the amount of work experience in Canada required for a caregiver to qualify for permanent residence is being reduced from 24 months to 12 months.
yes u are correct. Thanks for correcting..Anyways its a very good news.. Caregiver's life will become more simple..I am too exited and waiting for ppr.

jinceavl

Jul 9, 2021
Hi everyone, if you received your Passport request letter and you applied with dependents minors, there won’t be a separate passport request for them. Just go ahead and submit your passports and theirs with Passport request letter and the eligibility letter. You are not required to submit a study permit for a minor. i hope you all saw this as well https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2023/02/canada-to-reduce-work-experience-requirements-for-caregivers-and-provide-pathways-to-permanent-residence.html
Thanks for the update. Is it mentioned anywhere that we can submit the passport for minor along with us? Or have u had anyone completed the process in the said way? I am confused as it is mentioned TRV is required for minor.

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
hello everyone,

i received a work permit approval under Home child care class outside Canada. what will be the next step that need to be done ? How long it will take to get passport request?

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
hello everyone,

i received a work permit approval under Home child care class outside Canada. what will be the next step that need to be done ? How long it will take to get passport request?
You should receive ppr in a matter of few days. Can you share when did you completed your medical exam?

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
hello everyone,

So good, please share your time line

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
I got my PPR request today but when I go on VFS website , I got an error of invalid document while uploading a document . Is there be way to overcome this issue. I tried multiple times but same thing. Please advise.

jamshidmohammadiasl

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
I got my PPR request today but when I go on VFS website , I got an error of invalid document while uploading a document . Is there be way to overcome this issue. I tried multiple times but same thing. Please advise.
Hi and congratulations, you should go to the VFS office in person along with photo and passport then they will give you tracking number to check your status on line.

jamshidmohammadiasl

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
I received PPR on October 2022 and I have sent our passports to the VAC/VFS in Ankara as I live in Iran, but till date our visas didn’t stamp on our passport it has been 120days(81 working days). I have received the eligibility approval with the PPR and it mentioned in my profile “it passed” but the background check still in process in my profile. I have some questions if possible help me answering me:
1- Is this delay normal?
2- Before PPR the background check should be passed how it not mentioned in my profile? Are they doing it again after PPR
3- Is there risk of refusal after PPR?
4-In the PPR it mentioned the final decision has been made but not mentioned in my profile how it come?

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
I received PPR on October 2022 and I have sent our passports to the VAC/VFS in Ankara as I live in Iran, but till date our visas didn’t stamp on our passport it has been 120days(81 working days). I have received the eligibility approval with the PPR and it mentioned in my profile “it passed” but the background check still in process in my profile. I have some questions if possible help me answering me:
1- Is this delay normal?
2- Before PPR the background check should be passed how it not mentioned in my profile? Are they doing it again after PPR
3- Is there risk of refusal after PPR?
4-In the PPR it mentioned the final decision has been made but not mentioned in my profile how it come?
Call them, send email and webform to Ankara visa office

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys,

When IRCC contacts the employer for NOA and for letter why they need childcare, do they do the through email or by sending a physical mail to the home address?

Please anybody with answers to the above should please help me out as this is urgent.

Thank you