+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Finally I completed the study permit forms, now how I should send it, there is no way to send additional document in my gckey, and in web form I don't know which category should I choose,
Replacement, amendment documents
Or
Permanent residence (applied by mail)
Does anybody know about it? Please help me to sent study permit

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Can anyone comment if I should take the student visa for my 4 year old kid or TRV is enough and how to take TRV?
Yes. Apply for student visa

jinceavl

Jul 9, 2021
Yes. Apply for student visa
Temporary resident visa or electronic travel authorization
Preschool-age dependants need to apply for either a temporary resident visa (TRV) or an electronic travel authorization (eTA). At the port of entry, the preschool-age dependant should be authorized to enter for the same duration as the principal applicant’s occupation-restricted open work permit or until the expiry of the passport or travel document, whichever is earlier.
Saw this in IRCC Website

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
When I choose my files and click upload it goes to a page that writes: "This site can't be reached"
My files are pdf and less than 3.5 m that it mentioned
Dear, I am not good at computers. I go to a computer cafe and take help raising web form. so I will not be able to help with this.

Reactions: I.H

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone, please can you advise me anybody have got passport with visa stamped and for how many years? And anybody have landed in Canada? If yes, can you share the Canadian airport experience? Thanks in advance.
Please reply.

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Merry Christmas everyone, please can you advise me anybody have got passport with visa stamped and for how many years? And anybody have landed in Canada? If yes, can you share the Canadian airport experience? Thanks in advance.
Please reply.
It’s 3 years visa . And on the airports carry offer of employment copy along with acceptance letter .

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Temporary resident visa or electronic travel authorization
Preschool-age dependants need to apply for either a temporary resident visa (TRV) or an electronic travel authorization (eTA). At the port of entry, the preschool-age dependant should be authorized to enter for the same duration as the principal applicant’s occupation-restricted open work permit or until the expiry of the passport or travel document, whichever is earlier.
Saw this in IRCC Website
Yes, saw this too. But there are instances already when ircc has approved a preschool age dependent with student visa under this hccp. Speaking from personal experience

jinceavl

Jul 9, 2021
Do you mean your medical test ? As it’s valid for 1 year
Yeah! My medical is expiring on March 2023 and in case if I want to stay back few more months after the medical expiry even though got the visa, will that be fine or do we need to take the medical again??