+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
I had never seen written this anywhere but my cousin submitted her application in 2019 without any study permit forms for kids. She only filled out her and her spouse's work permit and other forms etc. she and her spouse got biometrics later all family got medical requests including the kids. After a few months, she and her spouse got PPR but the kids got no request. They waited for a week and tried to call IRCC and came to know that their representative did not fill out any work permit application for their kids. It took another two and a half months for their kid's visa.
Thank you for sharing this information. How old are the kids?

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Updated med request completed on 22Jul2022
Passport request received on 16Dec2022 for 3 dependents. Primary application PPR still pending, however eligibility passed letter received.
Did someone else also experience same situation where dependents PPR received earlier than primary applicant PPR? If so, after how long primary PPR email received?
Are you from outside or inside? Have you completed 24-month of caregiver work?

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I had never seen written this anywhere but my cousin submitted her application in 2019 without any study permit forms for kids. She only filled out her and her spouse's work permit and other forms etc. she and her spouse got biometrics later all family got medical requests including the kids. After a few months, she and her spouse got PPR but the kids got no request. They waited for a week and tried to call IRCC and came to know that their representative did not fill out any work permit application for their kids. It took another two and a half months for their kid's visa.
Thanks a lot for the information

Reactions: Jyotu

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
Are you from outside or inside? Have you completed 24-month of caregiver work?
Outside....work exp- yet to land Canada to begin with work ex.

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
Are you 2020 applicant ? Did you apply study permit for the dependents?
Dec2019 applicant. Yes, study permit was applied and must have received for dependents. Passport stamping is pending

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Dec2019 applicant. Yes, study permit was applied and must have received for dependents. Passport stamping is pending
Would you mind explaining how to send study permit because name of school is mandatory and leaving it blank cause being not validated the form

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
Please answer this question, this is what am facing now.
Our consultant completed IMM1294 form for both kids and masked NA in intended school section.

Reactions: I.H and Eresco

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thank you so much, also there is the field: "funds available for my stay" what should I write?
Yes, my representative wrote $25000.I asked her why this much amount she said it is just to write not to show. And also not mention any school name. Just write N/A. Level of education she mentions primary for my 10-year kid. And do not write your UCI on his study permit forms. He will get his UCI for his study permit application. You can send a web form and write a message for an explanation. Hope this help

Last edited:

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Yes my representative wrote $25000.I asked her why this much amount she said it is just to write not to show. And also not mention any school name.Just write N/A. Level of education she mention primary for my 10 year kid.Hope this help
Thank you so much, so helpful

Reactions: Jyotu