+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Yes dear, You need to submit study permit forms for children above five with your application
You can do it now as well via webform.Otherwise children donot get PPR.
Please would you let me know where it says the kids won't get PPR if they didn't apply for student permit?

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Please would you let me know where it says the kids won't get PPR if they didn't apply for student permit?
  • Dependants are eligible to apply for an open work permit (LMIA exemption code C91), an open study permit (exempt from the requirement to obtain a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution [DLI]) or a TRV.
  • They must use the appropriate work permit, study permit or TRV application forms for applicants outside of Canada. They can send their forms with the principal applicant’s application for permanent residence, or as a separate temporary residence application upon receipt of the acknowledgement of receipt (with an application number starting with an E).
  • They may be eligible for an open study permit, meaning they are exempt from the requirement to obtain a letter of acceptance from a designated institution (DLI) as per subsection R219(2) if the principal applicant’s work permit application was approved before the principal applicant entered Canada.

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
In UCI field, should I write my own as principal or leave it blank?
I have a representative who filled out my all forms. At the time he filled out the forms along with my application, I was not having the UCI. He left it blank and he did not mention any school name as well. Now your application is under process you have a UCI number and your spouse has a different UCI number. I think you need to leave it blank for your children. they will get their different UCI as my two children have different. I answered your question according to my knowledge. Please take advice from experts as well like (quami) hero member who started this forum.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Thank you really
I have a representative who filled out my all forms. At the time he filled out the forms along with my application, I was not having the UCI. He left it blank and he did not mention any school name as well. Now your application is under process you have a UCI number and your spouse has a different UCI number. I think you need to leave it blank for your children. they will get their different UCI as my two children have different. I answered your question according to my knowledge. Please take advice from experts as well like (quami) hero member who started this forum.
Thank you really, although my husband does not have any other UCI and we did our bio with my UCI

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thank you really

Thank you really, although my husband does not have any other UCI and we did our bio with my UCI
This is strange all members always have their different UCI but the same file number which starts from E00.......Did you fill out a work permit application for your husband along with your initial application?

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
This is strange all members always have their different UCI but the same file number which starts from E00.......Did you fill out a work permit application for your husband along with your initial application?
Yes I did

Last edited:

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
  • Dependants are eligible to apply for an open work permit (LMIA exemption code C91), an open study permit (exempt from the requirement to obtain a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution [DLI]) or a TRV.
  • They must use the appropriate work permit, study permit or TRV application forms for applicants outside of Canada. They can send their forms with the principal applicant’s application for permanent residence, or as a separate temporary residence application upon receipt of the acknowledgement of receipt (with an application number starting with an E).
  • They may be eligible for an open study permit, meaning they are exempt from the requirement to obtain a letter of acceptance from a designated institution (DLI) as per subsection R219(2) if the principal applicant’s work permit application was approved before the principal applicant entered Canada.
Thank you!I will read them carefully.

Reactions: I.H

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Please I need help on the study permit for my minor, I can’t validate it to bring out the barcode, because is not all the questions I answered like the name of the school etc.. can I just print it out like that without barcode and send to IRCC.

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
Hello All,

I have been following this forum as my sister and her family (two kids and spouse) has applied for HCCP program in 2019 as an outside candidate. Employer is not related to her. Following are the timelines and updates:

13 Dec 2019: Application was received in CIC Edmonton office
11Mar2020: Received AoR
30Jul2021: Request received from CIC for offer of employment, new/current forms for applicant and spouse
Aug2021: Requested docs submitted
13Apr2022: Request for Biometrics, Medical and updated forms for applicant/spouse
20Apr: Medical and biometrics completed
Updated forms and proof of biometrics/medicals will be sent to CIC Edmonton in week of 2May2022.

I know it's hard for anyone to predict what should we expect further from CIC as this program is so unpredictable. However, any idea inputs for the next stage from the members (2019 applicants) who completed their medicals lately will be helpful. Thanks
Updated med request completed on 22Jul2022
Passport request received on 16Dec2022 for 3 dependents. Primary application PPR still pending, however eligibility passed letter received.
Did someone else also experience same situation where dependents PPR received earlier than primary applicant PPR? If so, after how long primary PPR email received?

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Please would you let me know where it says the kids won't get PPR if they didn't apply for student permits?
I had never seen written this anywhere but my cousin submitted her application in 2019 without any study permit forms for kids. She only filled out her and her spouse's work permit and other forms etc. she and her spouse got biometrics later all family got medical requests including the kids. After a few months, she and her spouse got PPR but the kids got no request. They waited for a week and tried to call IRCC and came to know that their representative did not fill out any work permit application for their kids. It took another two and a half months for their kid's visa.