+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

absolom23

Nov 14, 2022
Are there any 2019 applicants who have only biometric request and are still waiting for medical?
hello, I am new here, also an applicant to this pathway 2019. Is anyone here knows how submit digital photo thru Gckey Account? Actually I applied via mail just updated my Marital status from single to married, I added my husband to my application and they are requesting me for a digital photo of my husband.. Can anyone help here know how to submit the digital photo of my husband?

Canadiangoal

Sep 8, 2019
Hi everyone, I am 2020 applicant and got a documents update need to be submitted, Where can I find the PDF form of IMM5669 for caregivers? I am not sure if I got the proper one

jkb84

Jan 17, 2020
hello everyone!!! i got my eligibility letter and also passport request. now I got a letter stating that I have to go tothe border to get my work permit. My file included my husband's open work permit and my son's study permit. but I didn't get any letter or request for them. do someone know whether should i go alone for my processing or should I go with my family and will they process their applications on te border?

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
Good news : ) from CPC Edmonton.
Hi, I’m 2019 Nov. HSW applicant

I got the eligibility approved letter along with Open-Restrict WP with my spouse.
My time line is in profile on the board of my signature.

Anyone know that how long does it takes get COPR after got eligibility approve letter?

Ty

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
hello everyone!!! i got my eligibility letter and also passport request. now I got a letter stating that I have to go tothe border to get my work permit. My file included my husband's open work permit and my son's study permit. but I didn't get any letter or request for them. do someone know whether should i go alone for my processing or should I go with my family and will they process their applications on te border?
Congrats, can u share when you got request for medical? And r u outside or inside? Thanks

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
How can someone find out whether ircc received the documents once sent by the employer.? My employer sent the documents through email adress provided by them in the letter for further information.
hi jkb84, were you able to find out if ircc received the additional infos they requested from your employer? Did they reply to the email address of your employer? I am also wondering how can I check if they received those infos sent by my. employer thru the email address they provided. Thanks!

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
hi jkb84, were you able to find out if ircc received the additional infos they requested from your employer? Did they reply to the email address of your employer? I am also wondering how can I check if they received those infos sent by my. employer thru the email address they provided. Thanks!
They will not reply to that email . So if everything goes fine . You will get medical r request .

Reactions: myrrah0315

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Could you please share your timeline? Thank you so much