+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
You need to call them, reason being is sometimes they will have too much in-take so they will have to regulate them, when I called they said just come here tomorrow but make sure it will be before 2:00 Pm; bring the passport the passport request letter from CIC and bring money for fees.
Thanks! I was able to submit my passport at the VFS office today. Finally got PPR (Aug 15 2022) Application submitted on Jan 16 2020

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
Medical done-Jan 24 2022
Yes, they asked for ADR.
I see. Congratulations btw. One more question, when did they acknowledge the additional documents you submitted? My wife and I have been waiting for an update since we passed our medical last May 4th

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
I am not sure why they asked but they are asking from many people. It was $515.
This pathway can lead into a PR status (Permanent Residence) provided that you will be able to meet the requirements after coming on a work permit.
The $515 is part of the fee requirement that corresponds to the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, since you had submitted all the forms prescribed under this pathway then you will be required to pay the RPRF to complete your application.
This amount will be refunded in case that the applicant will not be able to meet the requirements of the final stage process which is the Permanent Residence stage.

Last edited:

dalagangbukid

Jan 4, 2021
July 21: I confirmed my current address and submitted my photo thru PR Portal.

July 25: I got my eCOPR today. I am waiting now for my PR Card.

Good luck to all!
August 16: I just got my PR card today!

Notes:
• My PR portal (Photo) is still in review.
• I haven't received any update that my PR card was on process or that they already send it.
• I couldn't link my PR card application on my GCKEY account.

So for those who are waiting for their card, just be patient, regularly check on your accounts, emails, and send a webform for inquiries even though they always reply so late.

Good luck to all and please never lose hope!

Manuu

Aug 16, 2022
How to check if my eca result is sufficient for hccp? Any official link is there i can't see it. Thank u for all help

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Watched the news about one woman who was scammed by a poser SEAN FRASER in Facebook. They thought that it was Sean Fraser himself who they chatting with. So this man asked for $1200 to process ALL HER WORK PERMIT. So they paid him.

to think that the one who gave that Facebook page to her niece is an immigrant here in Canada. I just don’t get how gullible one can be to think that an Immigration Minister or even Prime Minister would have a Facebook account. They’re too busy to have Facebook (even my employer doesn’t have a Facebook account).
And all payments should be done thru canada website only.
If it’s important matters, I will never use chatbox, I will call you or send an email, but NOT in a very informal way thru Facebook. * sigh ** it pays to read the canada website too, most of the English they used in the website are all easy to understand. And please, if it involves thousand dollars, don’t do it thru chat. My goodness

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Then for those first timer who will arrive in Canada, beware of phone scammer who will pretend that they belong in Service Canada or Border. They will tell you (in robotic voice) that you have an illegal package at the border and you will be imprisoned if you won’t contact them. And then the Service Canada will tell you that your SIN was used for illegal activities.

first, they will never leave a voicemail if it’s a legal matter. Or if that’s really true, police will knock on your door in person instead of calling you on the phone. So never ever give your SIN thru the phone out of fear of being imprisoned. And to tell you, that there are people who believed those phone scams.

Reactions: Jyotu

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi everyone! I got my visa already!
HCCP applicant-Jan 2020
Medical request- Jan 2022
PPR- Aug 15 2022

Since I’m travelling from the Philippines and I’m an Indian (holding indian passport) Will I need any local departure requirement like OEC? Anyone who can guide me on this?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hi everyone! I got my visa already!
HCCP applicant-Jan 2020
Medical request- Jan 2022
PPR- Aug 15 2022

Since I’m travelling from the Philippines and I’m an Indian (holding indian passport) Will I need any local departure requirement like OEC? Anyone who can guide me on this?
No since you're an Indian national...

Reactions: Deep2020