+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
July 19: Received an email asking for my personal details and with PDF - PR application has been approved (from IRCC PR PORTAL) And another email from my IRCC account with the new message (pre-arrival services thingy)
July 20: Another email with pdf attachment informing me that my WP / temporary resident has been approved and they mailed the document to me.
July 20: Received my PR Portal invitation or my log in details to sign to PR Portal. I haven't upload my details yet since I need to take a new photo.

Hoping to hear some good news too from all of you, guys!
Waoh! Congratulations dear

Reactions: Pomme and G P S

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Nope, I didn’t do the upfront coz I don’t wanna waste money.
They also ask my employer to submit NOA and letter of explanation why they need me and what they are currently doing to fill up the need of a nanny. They don’t know yet that they’re my current employer. It was my employer who received the email NOT me. It was good that she told me, because some employer would not tell you and let you suffer delay just to keep you longer with them.

i hope that my medical can be used for my PR too, coz it’s just few months left for me to complete my experience.
Congratulations to you i hope we all will hear updates too!

Reactions: G P S

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations to you i hope we all will hear updates too!
Thanks Roye. Maybe ask your employer too if they received a request for NOA. Because I was surprised that they asked them, and ircc gave a work permit to me under their name. So I dunno why ircc still have to check if they have enough money to pay me.
The request letter for updated forms and medical exam came the same day when my employer received the email.

• Love
Reactions: G P S and roye

Harry898

Jul 2, 2022
My cousin submitted her application in January 2020. Her employer received request to submit NOA, job letter and explanation letter on June 29th, When employer submitted the documents, the next day she got Biometrics, PCC and medical request which is on July 20th, 2022.
that's good ... please keep sharing progress

Reactions: G P S

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi looking for job as caregivers in Canada
Im sorry I cannot help you. It took me 2 years to find an employer EVEN WHEN IM INSIDE CANADA already. I have so many interviews, i met them in person, had weeks of trials. All of them won’t agree to sponsor you WITHOUT doing a trial work (that’s illegal by the way). Even my current employer wanted to interview my own sister. My goodness, she cannot even trust me that I can refer a good replacement from my own blood. The previous employer of my sister took the risk of sponsoring me even without talking to me in the first place. They just vouch on my sister’s work ethics to hire me.

but my current employer cannot even do that. They don’t easily trust a person WITHOUT a trial. So i gave my sister to another employer then. I was the one who went through the interview for my sister’s application and made a deal to work for them while waiting for my sister’s arrival.

so if you will just ask us for job, you’re on a wrong website.

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
My employer finally got a hold of them and just like what you mentioned from your post they mentioned things that we already know about my application and according to the representative all documents were in place and no further documents required.
That statement prompted my employer to ask: if documents are all in place what’s taking it so long to make a decision, which obviously the representative just said as of this moment this pathway has no timeline you will just have to wait for any development.
Sad but it’s true that they created this pathway as a means of getting support for employers (like mine, they got 3 kids and does shift work) and providing jobs for qualified employee, but it’s not serving it’s purpose.

dalagangbukid

Jan 4, 2021
July 19: Received an email asking for my personal details and with PDF - PR application has been approved (from IRCC PR PORTAL) And another email from my IRCC account with the new message (pre-arrival services thingy)
July 20: Another email with pdf attachment informing me that my WP / temporary resident has been approved and they mailed the document to me.
July 20: Received my PR Portal invitation or my log in details to sign to PR Portal. I haven't upload my details yet since I need to take a new photo.

Hoping to hear some good news too from all of you, guys!
July 21: I confirmed my current address and submitted my photo thru PR Portal.

July 25: I got my eCOPR today. I am waiting now for my PR Card.

Good luck to all!

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Congratulations! Next is you need to comply with the requirements of Canada and Philippines. HCCP applicant needs OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate) it's like an exit clearance/pass required for hccp to leave their country. Also as employer we need to send some documents to Polo Toronto. Sadly, this may take another few months to accomplish, at least 2 months. We are collecting more information and documents needed.
Hi Geoche, how is the processing going? Did you have to find an agency in the Philippines? POEA and POLO instructions are confusing and don't make sense to me :(
Has anyone from here received verification from POLO Toronto? How was the process? Thank you

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Yesterday we received a good news, our HCCP January 2020 applicant, single, outside Canada, received email from IRCC for passport request and pre-arrival email. We received email from IRCC last month requesting NOAs, letter of explanation, then after 1 wk medical request, biometrics, PCC and updated forms request. We completed all the requirements and submitted everything they need in less than 1 month and yesterday her eligibility got approved. I hope you all will received good news too. Thank you so much for all your help.
Hi,

Are they giving work visa or direct PR. I heard somewhere that 2019 and 2020 applicant will get direct PR.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: quami and Harry898

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
Hi all! Any updates for 2020 with policy? I haven’t seen any updates from this group for a while. It’s getting frustrating at this point!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi all! Any updates for 2020 with policy? I haven’t seen any updates from this group for a while. It’s getting frustrating at this point!
Me! Just received my medical exam request and some updated forms last week. I’m October 2020 INSIDE canada applicant, single.