+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Yesterday we received a good news, our HCCP January 2020 applicant, single, outside Canada, received email from IRCC for passport request and pre-arrival email. We received email from IRCC last month requesting NOAs, letter of explanation, then after 1 wk medical request, biometrics, PCC and updated forms request. We completed all the requirements and submitted everything they need in less than 1 month and yesterday her eligibility got approved. I hope you all will received good news too. Thank you so much for all your help.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Yesterday we received a good news, our HCCP January 2020 applicant, single, outside Canada, received email from IRCC for passport request and pre-arrival email. We received email from IRCC last month requesting NOAs, letter of explanation, then after 1 wk medical request, biometrics, PCC and updated forms request. We completed all the requirements and submitted everything they need in less than 1 month and yesterday her eligibility got approved. I hope you all will received good news too. Thank you so much for all your help.
Thanks for this awesome update!

Reactions: Geoche

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations .This is a good news.Thanks for update

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Congratulations this is good news indeed

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Congratulations Geoche!

May i know the initials of your Officer who gave you this wonderful news? Thank you

Haeyoung

Jan 22, 2022
Hi all how many years or months is the timeline for ircc to reply my sister’s papers was sent in January 2022 up to know no updates at all. :( what else can we do?

Haeyoung

Jan 22, 2022
Anybody here got approved for caregiver pilot without any experience with caregiving? Im planning to get my brother here and he worked at a call center and telecommunications company.

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Hi all how many years or months is the timeline for ircc to reply my sister’s papers was sent in January 2022 up to know no updates at all. :( what else can we do?
All applicants of childcare provider got a jacket called patience, pls endeavor to get yours and put it on. We have so many applicants from 2019 and 2020 who haven't gotten a final decision on their application. Based on what we have seen there's no processing time for this program bcos it's not a priority to IRCC. Am not trying to discourage you but just telling the truth so relax and pray you get a response soon.

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
Congratulations

Insider or outlander??

Reactions: dyan29