+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Alizalraj

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Hello, my sister got medical,pcc and biometric request but in pre medical she has hepatitis c, so what will happen next? Didn’t get appointment yet, anybody suggest plz
Congrats
Please share you timeline
Hepatitis C can be explained by expert only
Either post your query in telegram group

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
I’ve got medical request with some family additional doc forms from my agency yesterday.

My timeline on the signature of my profile.

Let’s move all : )

Reactions: Jyotu

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi Guys it's been a while, Just giving an update guys Jan 2020 applicant outside Canada single applicant.
-AOR Sept 2020
-Updated forms reguested and submitted last Aug 2021
-employer received email from ircc requested ROE, NOA 3yrs, and letter explaining why hccp is needed last month May 2022
-1 wk after submission through email, hccp received request to submit updated forms, biometrics and medical instructions

dalagangbukid

Jan 4, 2021
Latest update for my HCCP application:

Details + Timeline
- I'm inside Canada applicant.
- Less than 24 months experience when I applied

Timeline:
- Sent my paper application on April 20, 2020. CPC-Edmonton received it on April 22, 2020 based on the tracking details from Canada Post.

- I applied for "Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the COVID-19 Pandemic" so that I can work for my new employer as they needed me already. Got an email on May 28, 2020 from IRCC that I'm eligible to work for my new employer while waiting for the decision on my application.

- March 23, 2021: I received an email from IRCC informing me that my application was received.

- May 12, 2021: I received another email from IRCC giving me a temporary application number.

- June 04, 2021: Earlier today I received a new email from IRCC that says "confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/04/22." I noticed that I got new UCI so I think that it's my permanent application number.

- August 24, 2021: Received a request for updated Additional Family Information + Background Declaration. (I've sent the forms to their office.)

I've sent inquiries thru webform regularly but always got the same generic replies from them.

- May 19: Received a request for Medical, Biometrics, and updated Additional Family Information + Background Declaration. Did all of these on the 1st week of June. My latest status update on my IRCC account is I passed my Medical Exam.

I want to ask when will my biometrics will be updated? Cause it is showing "Your Action is Required" or that I still need to give my fingerprints even tho I have done it the same say I did my medical. Anyone who got the same timeline and problem with me?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Can anybody answer my quary plz
I’m not sure if hepa C needs 6 months treatment. With my sister’s situation (she’s already a canadian citizen, this happened year 2001). She was diagnosed with TB during her medical exam. Please note that MOST Filipinos have a “not active TB or exposure with TB patients only”. There are different kinds of TB, one is active, my sister has a kind of inactive TB, she wasn’t even coughing. But they still gave him a 6 months treatment. She did her medical again (spent money again) and finally passed.
So it may be Hepa C patients will go through 6 months treatment because it is considered contagious (but not dangerous like hepa B).

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
There’s some news that there will be some kind of “TR to PR” pathway for inside Canada applicant. Fraser was given 120 days to come out with a new pathway for students here and TFW.
bummer, I sent all my original copies because I wasn’t expecting that pandemic will bring up some special pathway to Permanent Residence. It’s now too late for me to withdraw my application coz I only have 6 months into completion of my contract.

so again, the public policy 2020 “granting PR to caregivers” even without canadian experience is a hoax (it’s been 2 years, so if that’s true, some of January to April 2020 OUTSIDE canada has been granted PR at this time).

IMG_Igor

Jul 5, 2020
At this point it doesn't make sense for 2019 and 2020 applicants to have just a Work Permit. The waiting defeated the whole purposefulness of this program, as the children grew old and the elderly died (HSW).
Considering the applicants side, it doesn't make any sense waiting for 3 years for a Work Permit if you could obtain a LMIA in less than 6 months (before March 2022).

What would really be FAIR at this point considering we all had to pay for the applications, IELTS, ECA and translations not to mention all the suffering because these really long waiting times is to grant 2019 and 2020 Permanent Residency.

One must say that IRCC would never do that.
Unfortunately I tend to agree.

Reactions: roye