+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi I am an employer here, i got a request yesterday from cic asking Noa, my kids birth certificate, and letter of explanation asking why i need care, alternate arrangements i made, employment letter,. Is this Normal? I f anyone has the same experience. If so after submitting it is there any chance of rejection... if not how long it will take after to process application?Please give me a reply. Thank u in advance...
That is normal, the officer would like to know if you as an employer is able to compensate your caregiver, or if there is really a need to hire a foreign caregiver.

Rejection is always a possibility but just comply with all they ask and submit them on time to avoid delays or refusal.

Processing time is still unknown but the good thing is they are giving you updates and your application is moving.

May i know who is the Officer who sent you those request? Thanks

Bellabeau24

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-01-2021
AOR Received.
28-11-2021
Med's Request
26-02-2023
Med's Done....
04-01-2024
I noticed in the Facebook page for caregivers that they always used Maam/Sir in calling someone. Please don’t bring it in Canada even if our job is only to clean their toilet bowl and wipe their bum. We don’t call Maam/Sir ANYONE here in Canada, maybe unless he’s your own CEO or Prime Minister or a policeman.
I hate it when my cousin cleaned the house of one asian, and she told my cousin if ever she wants my cousin to use her as a reference: “tell her that you know MAAM Rose”. The heck, I just cleaned your house, why would I refer to you as my SUPERIOR??? I know Maam/Sir is a cultural thing of Filipino and Indian. But don’t let them become your superior as if you’re not a professional nurse back home. That’s what I hate with my own cultural background—Superiority Complex. Here, I can call a grandma in first name basis but still with respect. So please, don’t let the Canadians see caregivers as an inferior job.
Thank you!
absolutely true! so much difference when you are working for westeners they prefer calling them in their first name as they feel so awkward you call them ma'am/sir.

Reactions: roye

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
11-8-2012 medicals received in london20/8/12 rprf encashed on 27/8/12
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
That is normal, the officer would like to know if you as an employer is able to compensate your caregiver, or if there is really a need to hire a foreign caregiver.

Rejection is always a possibility but just comply with all they ask and submit them on time to avoid delays or refusal.

Processing time is still unknown but the good thing is they are giving you updates and your application is moving.

Thank you. I sent u a personal message

Reactions: elaiza_elaiza2002

Deep2020

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Got no update yet after medical, NBI and RPRF
Anyone in the same loop? Jan 2020 applicant- Medical done in Jan 2022

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Reactions: Deep2020

ugooh

Jan 18, 2015
Hi I am an employer here, i got a request yesterday from cic asking Noa, my kids birth certificate, and letter of explanation asking why i need care, alternate arrangements i made, employment letter,. Is this Normal? I f anyone has the same experience. If so after submitting it is there any chance of rejection... if not how long it will take after to process application?Please give me a reply. Thank u in advance...
Hi, was the request via email? I am an employer too and I recently changed my address. Just wondering if I need to update IRCC.
What's the timeline of your candidates application?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Don’t know why there’s a delay now
I know right. To think that for us, medicals will be expiring in December and still have to figure out all that OEC thing. Hope they act on it quick especially for those who've already had their medicals

Reactions: Deep2020

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
11-8-2012 medicals received in london20/8/12 rprf encashed on 27/8/12
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
Got no update yet after medical, NBI and RPRF
Anyone in the same loop? Jan 2020 applicant- Medical done in Jan 2022
Hi, was the request via email? I am an employer too and I recently changed my address. Just wondering if I need to update IRCC.
What's the timeline of your candidates application?
Yes it was in email

Reactions: ugooh

roye

Jan 13, 2021
That’s what I also thought because we’re still in stage 1. The biometrics I’m pretty sure that ircc won’t ask for it unless we’re on stage 2. But with medicals, I’m not sure yet.
im also thinking if ever they will ask for my medical FOR OWP this month or the following months, are they gonna ask for a medical again once I completed my experience on December this year? I hope they won’t ask me to do medical twice with only few months interval.

Just an analysis is that, if an applicant sent the application along with an upfront medical and did not leave canada, they wont be asking medical anymore for stage 1. Next bio and medical will be for stage 2.

Reactions: ProudNanny

hccp_2019

May 18, 2021

I'm the employer and haven't received this request yet but they already requested medical and biometrics for the caregiver. Logic would dictate that it would be a total waste of time if at a later time they will just start the eligibility process and then got denied for whatever reason. Cic usually works with logic, but lately, it's been just a sh*t show. Pardon my french lol.

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
I'm the employer and haven't received this request yet but they already requested medical and biometrics for the caregiver. Logic would dictate that it would be a total waste of time if at a later time they will just start the eligibility process and then got denied for whatever reason. Cic usually works with logic, but lately, it's been just a sh*t show. Pardon my french lol.
Does it mean that bio and medical should be asked at the last stage of the process? Thanks!

prakash adhikari

Jun 7, 2021
Hi, I haven't been here in a while. I am an outside applicant from PH with application submitted Jan 2020.

So my application has finally progressed - I received a medical request.

What is the timeline once medical is completed?

Also, I would just like to make a clarification, once all of this is done, what type of VISA will I receive? Is it a work permit?

Lastly when it is time to go to Canada, would I be needing to present docs or declare anything to POEA?
Do you recived public policy mail also??

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
That’s also my observation. They started asking 2021 applicants for a medical request even without completing their eligibility first. It has no logic to ask for medical then finding out that “ooops, your employer failed the screening” later on. The biometrics, it should be on the first step coz it’s similar with IDENTIFICATION CARD, but making medical your first step is stupidity.
i know that medical can be given upfront in work permit application to speed up, but it’s on applicant’s discretion if she wants to waste her money.

going back to NOA from employer, my employer wasn’t asked because we’re not related. I think NOA is for relatives of applicants or for someone who never had a caregiver before. So I will assume that you’re not related with your prospect employee?