+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
A friend of my sister got a refusal due to her ECA. I saw her WES result.
I submitted before her (i guess she submitted January 2021). But she has 24 months experience.
Which makes me think that if you’re in stage 2, and still waiting for PR approval, the longer it takes means your application is unlikely to be refused.
And my second assumption is, this pilot program is NOT a first come first serve basis. There are ircc agents for 2019, another group for 2020, then another group for 2021. That’s what I noticed with the trend. Because the news update we heard weekly were 1. Someone got approved from 2019. 2. Someone got PR approval or document request from 2020. 3. Someone got medical request from 2021.

These are only assumptions

Shan2016

Apr 3, 2022
A friend of my sister got a refusal due to her ECA. I saw her WES result.
I submitted before her (i guess she submitted January 2021). But she has 24 months experience.
Which makes me think that if you’re in stage 2, and still waiting for PR approval, the longer it takes means your application is unlikely to be refused.
And my second assumption is, this pilot program is NOT a first come first serve basis. There are ircc agents for 2019, another group for 2020, then another group for 2021. That’s what I noticed with the trend. Because the news update we heard weekly were 1. Someone got approved from 2019. 2. Someone got PR approval or document request from 2020. 3. Someone got medical request from 2021.

These are only assumptions
Did she get paor and bil or not ?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Did she get paor and bil or not ?
I’m pretty sure yes. She’s a stage 2 applicant, they have different address of processing in ircc. Having PAOR and BIL is NOT a guarantee that you will be approved, even after medical (coz if they found out that you have a major disease, they might refuse you)

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
I’m pretty sure yes. She’s a stage 2 applicant, they have different address of processing in ircc. Having PAOR and BIL is NOT a guarantee that you will be approved, even after medical (coz if they found out that you have a major disease, they might refuse you)
Hi! So are you saying that if they asked for medical already the only reason that they will deny you is because of bad health?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi! So are you saying that if they asked for medical already the only reason that they will deny you is because of bad health?
Yes. In any major countries, they can refuse an applicant with diseases that will need lots of hospitalization. Example, if you’re in stage 4 cancer. They can refuse your application since Canada won’t benefit from you anyway and will even spend money for your hospital bills. The only reason that Canada wants you here is they can benefit from you by your contribution in the economy like paying taxes.
My sister before was delayed because her medical result had TB exposure (well, ALL FILIPINOS has been exposed to TB patients). She had to take medical again after 6 months treatment to be approved. If one of your dependents has a major disease like kidney failure, they would need dialysis often, so it is also subject for refusal. (Not all canadians are willing to “adopt” a person from other countries and pay his hospital bills. I also have to pay bills and help my own family. Where do you think Canada will get his payment for hospital bills? From our own pocket thru tax!)

Another way of refusal is when you have a CRIMINAL RECORD. So regardless if you passed all eligibility and medical, they can refuse someone who can eventually commit a crime here. So having a PAOR and medical request is NOT a guarantee that you will be approved. Canada is a working place NOT an orphanage.

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
Yes. In any major countries, they can refuse an applicant with diseases that will need lots of hospitalization. Example, if you’re in stage 4 cancer. They can refuse your application since Canada won’t benefit from you anyway and will even spend money for your hospital bills. The only reason that Canada wants you here is they can benefit from you by your contribution in the economy like paying taxes.
My sister before was delayed because her medical result had TB exposure (well, ALL FILIPINOS has been exposed to TB patients). She had to take medical again after 6 months treatment to be approved. If one of your dependents has a major disease like kidney failure, they would need dialysis often, so it is also subject for refusal. (Not all canadians are willing to “adopt” a person from other countries and pay his hospital bills. I also have to pay bills and help my own family. Where do you think Canada will get his payment for hospital bills? From our own pocket thru tax!)

Another way of refusal is when you have a CRIMINAL RECORD. So regardless if you passed all eligibility and medical, they can refuse someone who can eventually commit a crime here. So having a PAOR and medical request is NOT a guarantee that you will be approved. Canada is a working place NOT an orphanage.
Oh okay. I thought Criminality check comes first before the medical and eligibility. Because when we asked an officer regarding our application he said we already passed it. They sent an email requesting for me and my husband's medical exam and PR Fee

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Oh okay. I thought Criminality check comes first before the medical and eligibility. Because when we asked an officer regarding our application he said we already passed it. They sent an email requesting for me and my husband's medical exam and PR Fee
I guess so. So it means you’re almost on approval stage.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I hope so! And yes I get what you mean about TB. My husband and I are both Filipinos. Best of luck to us!
We have the same timeline. I’m October 27, 2020. Inside Canada applicant with less than 24 months experience. I cannot get through any ircc agent so I don’t have an updates regarding my application (other than what my gckey said).
Oh, I just read it now that you’re on STAGE 2 already. So your application is not exactly the same with me.

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
We have the same timeline. I’m October 27, 2020. Inside Canada applicant with less than 24 months experience. I cannot get through any ircc agent so I don’t have an updates regarding my application (other than what my gckey said).
Last time I got hold of an IRCC agent we were calling every 2 hours 8 am to 4 pm monday to friday for almost 3 weeks

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Last time I got hold of an IRCC agent we were calling every 2 hours 8 am to 4 pm monday to friday for almost 3 weeks
Hahaha! Such dedication! I cannot do that everyday. But once a week, I call ircc every hour! Hahahaha! as soon as it strikes 8am, i will dial it immediately. But still, no luck. Will try it again next time. I think they can give you more updates coz you’re on stage 2. You deserve more than me even if we’re the same timeline.

today234

May 1, 2022
Hello everyone,

I am new to this web, I am applicant of 2021 inside Canada. I am curious of those who said they are 2019, 2020 or 2021 applicants inside Canada with 24 months experience or less than 24 months experience, do they have implied status? which means they had study permit or work permit before they submitting their application?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am new to this web, I am applicant of 2021 inside Canada. I am curious of those who said they are 2019, 2020 or 2021 applicants inside Canada with 24 months experience or less than 24 months experience, do they have implied status? which means they had study permit or work permit before they submitting their application?
Yup. In order to avail the IMPLIED STATUS, you must have a pending HCCP application or BOWP application before your work permit expires. You should submit it BEFORE otherwise you will lose your right to stay here.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
For two month, couldn't drive, and through MP got aor, applicatin received information. With that, finally got d.license. Nov 2019 applicant
Hi Trumpet, can you share me your experience please, how were you able to obtain temporary driver's license with just an AOR. I have the yellow paper, im already for road test (class 5) but im not sure if they will issue me a driver's license? I have already surrendered my foreign driver's license even if it is still valid. I really appreciate your thoughts and advise on this. Thanks a lot!