+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I see. Btw I asked if i still needed a medical exam because i still have my valid medical from my work permit and she said it would still depend on the agent if he will require you are not.

oct 26 2020 applicant with dependent but he is inside canada
TAOR - May 2021
Oct 2021 finished 2 yr experience
Permanent AOR march 15
Thanks for sharing!
Not sure about this, but I think Medical and Biometrics should be new for PR, regardless if it’s still valid. That’s why I mentioned that they won’t ask me because I’m still on stage 1, so I don’t need it yet.
But in your case, you’re already in stage 2, so they MIGHT ask you for a new medical and biometrics.

Reactions: Spectre23 and roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
No news yet (hopefully today). The only reason that I didn’t do the upfront medical is I was hoping that I can avail of the public policy medical exemption. I hope they will still consider my previous medical exam (I submitted an expired medical exam last December 2020, but they still considered it and gave me a new work permit. I was confident to use that expired medical due to pandemic).
Check your gckey, maybe your medical is already Passed. Did you send the eMedical form? Or still holding on it. I think they won’t check it in the system unless you send that eMedical form.
Yes I sent it along with my application. It was still Valid back then..

Reactions: ProudNanny

roye

Jan 13, 2021
No news yet (hopefully today). The only reason that I didn’t do the upfront medical is I was hoping that I can avail of the public policy medical exemption. I hope they will still consider my previous medical exam (I submitted an expired medical exam last December 2020, but they still considered it and gave me a new work permit. I was confident to use that expired medical due to pandemic).
Check your gckey, maybe your medical is already Passed. Did you send the eMedical form? Or still holding on it. I think they won’t check it in the system unless you send that eMedical form.
Also, nothing reflected both for biometrics and medical

Reactions: ProudNanny

carlosky

Jul 14, 2019
Can I go for an upfront medical examination with my family members before medical request?
I am a july 2019 applicant under HSW.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Can I go for an upfront medical examination with my family members before medical request?
I am a july 2019 applicant under HSW.
I only suggest upfront medical to inside canada applicant with 24 months or less. But if you’re willing to waste money, why not. It’s not a valid refusal reason if an applicant did an upfront (because it’s actually a normal thing if you will apply any work permit ONLINE).
I’m not willing to waste money for now. But I might take upfront medical if I have 20 months experience already.
And if you got refused right after you took medical exam, you just wasted your money. Then you mentioned for the whole family, not a good idea. Coz they won’t request a medical exam if you failed the eligibility. But if you’re 100% certain that your ECA is bachelor degree, IELTS good, with strong Proof of Ability To Work (nurse or any medical profession), then go for it.

Last edited: