+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Someone I know got her PR refusal due to ECA (incomplete nursing study, until 3rd year only). I dunno her timeline (we’re not friends, i just heard it from my cousin). She said that she asked an immigration consultant to help her make an appeal. She have more than 2 years experience here in Canada.

My point is, why ircc would take years to refuse someone? Is it so difficult to read the ECA evaluation? They should check the eligibility FIRST before they check the background (family history, police background, etc), it will save them time to check all the documents. Does it make sense? I mean, if they saw that IELTS and WES failed, then don’t read other forms like job offer, blah blah, move on to the next applicant. It’s cruel to make someone wait only to reject her. I prefer to be rejected as soon as possible so that I can do my plan B.
So true… it’s better to know than not know! Like at least give us an answer here!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
That’s unfortunate but sorry to say it’s the applicant’s responsibility to learn first if she/he is eligible to apply in this pilot. If you do read the IRCC’s guide very carefully, everything you need to know is given step by step. They even provided the LISTS for the applicant to compare the OUTCOME of the ECA results. And you don’t need to ask professional to interpret the wordings. So in other words, apply at your own risk if you know nothing about the process and not careful to choose a reliable licensed agent.

IRCC website is just one click away✌
Yup. Application is a bit easy for single applicant with bachelor degree. Because every details is in the website.

I remember that I submitted my application before her (I’m October 2020). Let’s see if her immigration consultant can help her with the appeal.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Just a question, if they asked for biometrics after AOR, does it mean the applicant passed the first stage?
December 2019 : file submitted
October 2020: AOR
March 2022v: Biometric

This time, its for my niece.

Thanks!
Biometrics or fingerprints collection has nothing to do with approval of the application. You must have read the BIL because the purpose is stated there. Some applicants who got biometrics previously don’t need to submit again.
Eligibility assessment; educ, language prof., experience or proof of ability, job offer goes first then followed by admissibility ( personal background, criminal and health record for main applicant and dependants ). Some officers sent letter of refusal as soon as the main applicant didn’t pass one of the eligibility requirement

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
Biometrics or fingerprints collection has nothing to do with approval of the application. You must have read the BIL because the purpose is stated there. Some applicants who got biometrics previously don’t need to submit again.
Eligibility assessment; educ, language prof., experience or proof of ability, job offer goes first then followed by admissibility ( personal background, criminal and health record for main applicant and dependants ). Some officers sent letter of refusal as soon as the main applicant didn’t pass one of the eligibility requirement
Hi was just wondering do you know how long does the eligibility assesment take? :)

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Hi was just wondering do you know how long does the eligibility assesment take? :)
It depends on the officer who handles your app and complexity of it. As soon as you got your PAOR they should’ve started assessing your eligibility. But this time no timeframe for caregiver applications. So you just wait patiently. Good luck.

Reactions: Spectre23

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
It depends on the officer who handles your app and complexity of it. As soon as you got your PAOR they should’ve started assessing your eligibility. But this time no timeframe for caregiver applications. So you just wait patiently. Good luck.
I don’t get it why they’re taking so long in doing the eligibility assessment. There’s only one page of IELTS result, one page of WES result, i have one page valid work permit approved as my PROOF OF ABILITY TO WORK (which is an irrefutable proof), job offer is my current employer. And yet they took them more than a year to check on these ONE-PAGE proof.
**sigh** i wanna apply in ircc once I got my PR. I will tell them how to do multitasking

jkb84

Jan 17, 2020
I m also September 2019 applicant with family outside, no update after submitted second time updated forms in last week of December 2021.i don’t understand how ircc works..
Hi , my employer sent the updated form few weeks ago. Do you know if they send any confirmation for receiving the documents? Or is there any way to find out if they received those documents? Thanks!!

jkb84

Jan 17, 2020
How can someone find out whether ircc received the documents once sent by the employer.? My employer sent the documents through email adress provided by them in the letter for further information.

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
How can someone find out whether ircc received the documents once sent by the employer.? My employer sent the documents through email adress provided by them in the letter for further information.
When my employer sent the requested
documents I got an acknowledgement mail a month and few weeks later that they got the documents and I got request for medicals same day. So just relax they will contact you soon but if u feel uncomfortable with waiting for a response from them, u can contact them via the webform

Oct 13, 2020
Hello I hope you're doing well, I'm new here and I would like to know what are the requirements for Caregivers perhaps could someone stand with me to go through necessary procedure,I have tried so many times alone I'm not succeeding.
Thank you.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
If you have a representative, he can contact ircc to verify. That’s the reason I didn’t use representative. After 2 weeks of sending the updated job offer form thru webform, i called ircc for verification. They confirmed that’s it’s on my file already (they read the exact attachments that I sent). That’s the perks of WITHOUT consultant/representative, calling IRCC is a very easy task and I can see my progress first hand.

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
documents I got an acknowledgement mail a month and few weeks later that they got the documents and I got request for medicals same day. So just relax they will contact you soon but if u feel uncomfortable with waiting for a response from them, u can contact them via the webform
Your time line please ?

jkb84

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks