+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

jclnsd

Aug 19, 2019
I submitted it july 23rd, they received it same day. As per AOR, it states there it was received July 25th. AoR and biometrics request was received August 31st. Applicant is scheduled to go for biometrics on September 10.

Good to hear there is an update after more than a month! Wow, biometrics request what I know is when you are in approval stage already am I correct? May I know which country you applied? Thanks.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Good to hear there is an update after more than a month! Wow, biometrics request what I know is when you are in approval stage already am I correct? May I know which country you applied? Thanks.
For biometrics request, not really. It's something they ask from all applicants (I think regardless of whichever visa they're applying for). The applicant is from the Philippines.

jclnsd

Aug 19, 2019
For biometrics request, not really. It's something they ask from all applicants (I think regardless of whichever visa they're applying for). The applicant is from the Philippines.
Thanks! My sister applying is from Philippines too. I think your case is one of the first batches of this Pilot. Good luck!

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Thanks! My sister applying is from Philippines too. I think your case is one of the first batches of this Pilot. Good luck!
Fingers crossed. Thank you

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
My sister in law works at the bank right now. She has 2 kids (my nephews), if we find an employer for her as a Nanny, is she eligible for this pilot program?
TIA for your replies.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
My sister in law works at the bank right now. She has 2 kids (my nephews), if we find an employer for her as a Nanny, is she eligible for this pilot program?
TIA for your replies.
What's her qualifications to work as a nanny?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Taking care of her 2 boys essentially. Would that be sufficient?
She can try. But they will be looking if she has education or background related to the job. To make the application stronger, better if she has caregiving background or paid experience

jclnsd

Aug 19, 2019
She can try. But they will be looking if she has education or background related to the job. To make the application stronger, better if she has caregiving background or paid experience
it should be "PAID" experience, so answer is no. This will be subject for refusal because taking a family member is not counted as "paid experience". Minimum one year paid experience.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thanks! Appreciate your responses. I've read the guide a few times and I could be wrong but I didn't see anything saying she had to have paid experience. I believe that would be required once the PR application has started. As for who is eligible to apply it just says this
Ability to do the work
We use any past experience or training you have to decide if you’re able to do the work described in the NOC job description (lead statement).

I guess I'm being hopeful that past experience doesnt necessarily mean "paid experience" as most people are capable of babysitting or nannying in my opinion. I mean people hire teenagers to babysit so a mother with 2 kids of her own has a ton of experience looking after children.
---
*this reply is for jclnsd as well*

jclnsd

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks! Appreciate your responses. I've read the guide a few times and I could be wrong but I didn't see anything saying she had to have paid experience. I believe that would be required once the PR application has started. As for who is eligible to apply it just says this
Ability to do the work
We use any past experience or training you have to decide if you’re able to do the work described in the NOC job description (lead statement).

I guess I'm being hopeful that past experience doesnt necessarily mean "paid experience" as most people are capable of babysitting or nannying in my opinion. I mean people hire teenagers to babysit so a mother with 2 kids of her own has a ton of experience looking after children.
---
*this reply is for jclnsd as well*

You can try.. But based on the FB group that I joined, 90% of approved work permit are saying they need "PAID experience. They even submitted proof of paid experience such as SSS contributions, pay stubs, PhilHealth. I read a lot of posts too saying the grounds is "I do not believe that you are able to do the work". You can try but then again there is chance of refusal especially if no education from caregiving. Just sharing on what I read too on the Caregiver group.

jclnsd

Aug 19, 2019
You can try.. But based on the FB group that I joined, 90% of approved work permit are saying they need "PAID experience. They even submitted proof of paid experience such as SSS contributions, pay stubs, PhilHealth. I read a lot of posts too saying the grounds is "I do not believe that you are able to do the work". You can try but then again there is chance of refusal especially if no education from caregiving. Just sharing on what I read too on the Caregiver group.
Also, another requirement is "Work Reference Letters from Previous jobs which will be another basis if "ability to do the job". If the work experience is not related to Care giving/Nanny, then I cannot think of what would be another proof of "ability to do the job".

Reactions: quami

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Also, another requirement is "Work Reference Letters from Previous jobs which will be another basis if "ability to do the job". If the work experience is not related to Care giving/Nanny, then I cannot think of what would be another proof of "ability to do the job".
I guess this makes sense. Thank you.

JCILM

Jul 30, 2019
@quami
I noticed that you have received fille number ,congratulations.
Are you in Canada ? Or you have applied from overseas ?
Do you have any work experience in Canada under NOC 4411?
I applied in July 30th from overseas.never worked in Canada .Still haven’t received AOR .